Chapter 15: Yellow mother with a cane

Mother Huang's words made her position very clear.

Without rules and rules, the Chu family has been here for generations, and people dare to violate it. You Xie Tingyue, a young lady, was entrusted with a heavy duty to pay the rewards, but the accounts were not handed over clearly, and you did not have the right to do the last procedure.

Little things, eat at home, go according to the rules, no problem, you have to participate in such expensive things for a hundred years, sorry, you must go through the formalities to get a note!

People have different labor divisions, including purchasing, management, and warehouses. There are many procedures to participate in the warehouse. You have to take this one by one. If you do n't get one, you ca n't do the next. In the middle of the night, I want to gather everyone and take the bar?

Oh, Madam, you are a difficult person!

This big mansion is right. It belongs to the Chu family, but everything depends on the people running below. If no one runs, you can't do anything.

They must let the new young lady understand that this place is not his final decision, and how to get along with everyone first!

Some words, needless to say, are wise men and women.

Xie Tingyue sneered: "I haven't finished the accounts, blame me? Who is incompetent and hasn't done it for so long? Is it me?"

In a word, he took a step forward, and he was very scary.

Mother Huang is very supportive: "Old slaves dare not talk about their masters, but the rules cannot be broken. The iron laws that have been circulating in the Chu family for generations, old slaves and others swear to protect them!"

Xie Tingyue glanced up and down at her: "Mother Huang is really loyal."

Mother Huang raised her head and raised her righteousness: "The old slave lived on this loyalty with this loyalty! The young lady wants to kill the old slave, and the old slave has nothing to say. In short, the rules of our Chu family are loyalty, and less The lady asked the old slave's life, and the keeper was there. Without a note, she couldn't get any help! "

She is warning Xie Tingyue, the law will not blame the public. Can you kill me and kill everyone?

This wave of dismissal is just what I am doing, what do you do!

Of course, the words can't be so straightforward, Ms. Huang's kindness advised: "Similar accidents have not happened in our family, nor is there no solution. Madam young, rather than make trouble here, why not think about other ways? You are the master's pillow Beside people, the young master is sick, we all follow the heart, you must be more anxious, if you look at your dowry for a hundred years of ginseng, to deal with it? Or ask for elders? The old lady has an eye for you Madam has only one younger son. You asked for it twice, would you have everything? "

She is talking about a direction. This century-old ginseng is a life-saving thing. Anyone who has the conditions will prepare something to prevent accidents.

But here in Xie Tingyue, he was worried.

He was 'sold' by his stepmother. What dowry can he have, a thing like this for hundreds of years, Lin will give him? He didn't have no money to buy it either, just ... the mind had never paid attention to it, and he didn't have it on hand.

As for elders--

The yin and yang's weird elder sister will not say anything. The old lady really loves Chu Mu or loves him? I really care, how can someone 'Do n't bother to rest'? If he didn't get married on that day, he was inexplicably close to the white cat.