Chapter 42: Leak detection

Can not bear the pain of acacia, quietly followed his wife, and entered the dark room with his wife by mistake, Chu Mu thought that the whereabouts of Shen Sanniang and Qi Yingfei were all the truth that needed to be chased, but there was no unexpected harvest!

Genmiao!

That organization that he couldn't find all over again?

Xie Tingyue felt that Chu Mu was in a bad mood and thought he was uncomfortable. He reached out and probed his forehead. The meaning was obvious: Are you okay?

Chu Mu gently scratched his palm, smiled and shook his head: I'm fine.

Someone was fighting in front, the situation was sensitive, the two did not make a sound in tacit agreement, and gave each other support and strength with their hands.

When Xie Tingyue saw that Chu Mu was okay, he set his eyes on the small box thrown in front of them.

The context of the dialogue between the two is clearly visible. No matter what is in this box, it can't be guessed, it must be the blue Yingcao!

Chu Mu also looked at this small box and squinted.

I was lethargic for too long in my life, and things around me were still unclear, let alone outside? He was dying for a turn, and he knew many things later, such as someone trying to kill him, such as the mysterious organization 'Genmiao'. For example, He Yuanqi did come up with a blue grass. He was also ready to wait for the opportunity, staring at He Yuanqi, to see if he could play the idea of this blue Yingcao, did not expect this thing to appear so fast.

These two people appeared in He Yuanqi's wine shop secretly, I'm afraid ... the buyer is He Yuanqi this time! Unfortunately, He Yuanqi is dead, and no one will come to collect the goods. The two are afraid that they just came according to the agreement. It is not yet known that the buyer is unlikely to appear again.

Such a good time and place, but it is cheaper, do not take advantage of this opportunity to pick up a leak, I can't help this great opportunity!

Chu Mu thought, and looked around at Xie Tingyue.

There is always good luck with a lady around.

Xie Tingyue was not idle either. Seeing that they were struggling to separate, simply took advantage of the fact that they constantly changed the venue and chased the furthest away from here.

She immediately put it into Chu Mu's arms and whispered, "Hide it!"

Seeing Chu Mu still, he was still staring straight at him, Xie Tingyue frowned and looked at himself: "I have no place to put things, I can only wrong you."

While talking, don't take a deep look at Chu Mu's wheelchair, the meaning is obvious: how convenient you are!

Chu Mu then smiled slightly and pulled Xie Tingyue's hand to kiss her.

Xie Tingyue :! !!

What time is it right?

The two in front were working together, and the two behind were hiding behind the wall and rubbing their eyebrows secretly. The atmosphere was called one ... delicate.

The duo played a few laps, turned back and found it bad, the little box was gone!

It was only a sham that vented his heart, and this time it came true.

"Okay, you have a black mark, and you really want to eat black. Where did you hide the blue grass of Laozi, honestly hand it over!"

"The wicked sue first. I have seen the black mark today. I 'm lucky. I want to swallow the medicine alone, throw a fake box, and then hit the rake, right? I have been mixing black marks on the road for so long. Today you leave Lan Yingcao, let's just say a word, if we still have to play these tricks, die! "