Chapter 6: Recognize pro-waves

Xie Tingyue simply wanted to take care of Chu Mu.

Because of being taken care of and mentioning today; because of the tiredness on the bloodshot surface of the other person's eyes; because the other person has been bathed and changed, and the outer jackets are all clothed.

In the bottom of my heart, I tried to please each other, build friendships, and maintain good relationships.

He really just wanted to do him a favor.

Chu Mu turned around in a wheelchair and said the same thing.

Seems he can't wait, or ... is responding to his 'ca n't wait'!

Sight glanced across the room with joy, red account and red candle, Xie Tingyue's sad forehead, especially want to shout, heaven and earth conscience, he really did not have a bad heart!

But Chu Mu was ready.

He stood still without moving, he didn't mind at all, he turned to the bed by himself, sitting on the bed with his hands on his body, arms out, his chin slightly raised, and his posture was ready for him to move!

Xie Tingyue: ...

Can only bite the bullet.

There was no difficulty in undressing. Chu Mu's coat was unclothed, not worn, but with a button on the neckline.

Xie Tingyue let go.

His head followed.

Then he found ... Chu Mu's throat was very beautiful.

Unlike the 'weakness' revealed in a wheelchair, his throat is prominent, his lines are clear, and he is very tough and overbearing.

Xie Tingyue was jealous. Because of his own position ... he was weaker and weaker. He once humbled himself when he was a teenager. Even if he has been praised by young ladies and sisters on his way up, he cannot make up for his regret.

Jealous, he gave Chu Mu a subconscious look.

This look is even worse. Chu Mu's eyelashes are long, long and dense, arrogant and arrogant, and it is simply a great insult to people like him with less hair!

When Chu Mu saw the newlyweds came over, she naturally returned with the most gentle and perfect smile.

Xie Tingyue suddenly felt guilty, and there was a sense of shame that the **** caught the Lord.

With this imagination, his hands also paused for a moment, accidentally ... hitting Chu Mu's neck.

The fingertips touch the skin, and each other clearly and clearly feels each other's touch, warm and soft.

Xie Tingyue: "Sorry!"

No need to look, he just felt his face flushed just by feeling the hot temperature on his face!

Why was Chu Mu touched, but embarrassed blushing is herself!

"Xie Er, we are already married."

Xie Tingyue didn't look up, heard Chu Mu's voice in his ear, and nodded haphazardly.

Chu Mu's words were very slow. It seemed to say, "Between husband and wife, you don't have to avoid suspicion, you are like this ..." Then you stopped here for a while, and then the pressure was lower, and it seemed to be closer together. " Seems to be expecting what I do to you. "

He smiled and looked at Xie Tingyue: "Or am I misunderstanding?"

Xie Tingyue reacted and immediately looked up: "Of course it was a misunderstanding! Why would I want to do that kind of thing!"