Chapter 66: I'm getting married

The man who carried the body out of the tea stall door came out.

In a blue shirt, his posture was brilliant.

Xie Tingyue knew that he was very respectful on the Dongshan Mountain in Qing County at first, kneeling at Chu Mu.

What else don't you understand? It is Chu Mu who anticipates the enemy's opportunity and sees everything!

But how did Chu Mu see it?

Xie Tingyue was surprised. The time was too short, and it was the time when the spirit was most lax. The reaction could not be quick. How could it be possible? Does he know this lady?

There is no need to ask this question at all. Just looking at Chu Mu's look, Xie Tingyue knows the answer is no. Chu Mu is very new to the boss and doesn't know her.

"what--"

With a scream, it was the T-shirts who simply stopped the boss's wife and took him to Chu Mu.

Chu Mu raised her eyebrows, with frost on the bottom of her eyes: "Say, what's the name, who sent you, why did you kill me?"

Of course, the boss didn't recognize her and shouted injustice: "I said it, I don't know, I don't know anything, I don't understand what you say! Blue sky, white sky, long sky, you want to make life impossible!"

"Don't know anything?" Chu Mu put out a touch of irony. "Then you just said that tea cannot be poisonous. You don't want to poison it, you just want to-what do you want?"

The boss's eyes turned around: "Of course I want to entertain guests! I opened a tea stand and made money by my skill. What's wrong? You have to talk to me with white teeth and you have to make sense! This poison is not me, and the bodies on the ground I did n't kill it. I have n't even seen it! It must be that you do too much evil on a weekdays and attract a lot of killing. You do n't know the review, but you want to hold it on my head! "

But the tongue is like a clever tongue, pushing six or two five one by one, you must pick yourself clean.

Chu Mu: "Do you know what sentence you will be sentenced to murder the court official?"

"Who are you scaring! You, a sick and dying ghoul, who is the court official?"

The boss's mouth was still hard, her face was panic-stricken, and her eyes turned involuntarily.

About three people sitting here, only this one, she didn't know.

"It seems that there is no official uniform, and the prestige is greatly reduced," Lu Li slowly said with an arched fist in the direction of the imperial city. "It is unexpected, my official left Beijing for a secret mission, it was dangerous and easy to return. The capital, before resurrecting to the holy, first encountered such a murder-I wonder if this matter would go to the holy holy, would it be angry? "

Will the emperor be angry?

of course!

Since it is a secret order, it must be a matter of sacredness on the holy side. It is anxious for a result, but people come back easily and encounter such a dangerous situation at the door of their home, which delays the return and is not angry. Is it possible?

The emperor is angry, and there are millions of dead bodies. Who can afford this result?

The boss's face suddenly turned pale.

Chu Mu: "At this moment there are no other people at the tea stall, poisoned tea bowls are present, the bandits are there, and you are the owner of the tea stalls. These can be irrelevant to you, as long as you honestly tell who sent you and what you plan to do. Unwilling to explain-there is no way, after all, we have to explain to the Holy Ghost. "