Chapter 53: Damn heart

Xie Tingri never expected to encounter today's situation.

He really feels like a hero. He can do a lot of things and should do it, but the family is too peaceful and there is always no room for him to play.

The mother is gentle and virtuous, the sister is considerate and cute, the father is a little too serious and looks unkind, but the head of the family should not be like this? What kind of man is a man without a temper? While he was a little rebellious, he felt that if he would do better than his father, he recognized his father's performance and felt that everything should be like this.

As for the younger brother Xie Tingxing, he is still young and suddenly has a rebellious mentality in the face of family changes. He can understand that it is okay to be mischievous, and everyone will show emotions after a long time.

It is a pity that his schoolwork is busy. In order to urge him to make progress, he asked for a famous teacher to sit in the academy. It is far away from home. It is not easy to go back and forth. Many plans are too late, but he still believes that the future is long. He has Enough time to change and take control.

Xie Tingyue is the only stranger in the family.

He is an adult, grew up under the education of his former wife, and refused to accept Lin with his children in the door. He resisted and provoked and did not like anything.

As Lin's son, Xie Tingri saw too many mothers 'tears and heard too many mothers' helpless exhortations, but what could he do and kill Xie Tingyue? I can only persuade my mother to get along well.

My mother is so nice, so gentle, and the days are long, she always keeps her eyes open.

But who knows how much effort the mother has made, this Xie Tingyue is unable to teach, and is not familiar with it!

In the distance came the thunderous sound of spring thunder, the clouds rolled, and the drizzle drizzled down again.

Xie Tingri felt that this rainy day was like his mood at the moment, gloomy, embarrassing, and irritable.

Xie Tingyue's clear and loud 'No' has caused almost all his grievances!

"Xie Tingyue, dare you say it again!" Xie Tingri was sturdy, pointing at the place around him, "You roll over for me!"

Xie Tingyue still replied firmly: "No."

But this time he added an extra look at Xie Tingri's foot, and gave a very sincere reason: "Too dirty."

Xie Tingri looked down at his feet.

Indeed ... it was muddy, and his shoes could hardly see the original color.

But how he felt this sentence was a bit wrong, as if it was not just talking about this place, but also attacking him.

dirty!

Xie Ting jumped violently and pointed at Xie Tingyue's nose and scolded: "Dignified 7-foot man, I do n't know his father, his son, his filial piety, his brother Gong, I do not know the gentleman's moral integrity, have you read your book to the dog's belly! Dare to be your brother Whose courage is so arrogant in front of you! Don't you want reputation? "

Xie Tingyue looked at the furious Xie Tingri and felt magical for a time. No wonder Lin protects his son so tightly that he never lets Xie Ting forward to participate in the struggle. Is he afraid of shame?

It's a shame that such a smart and hot man gave birth to such a son.

As his thoughts turned, Xie Tingyue's eyes gradually turned towards Xie Tingri's pity. He always felt that ... this man's haze in the future was not his own reason. He was afraid that he would be 'thoughtful' and 'do everything for the sake of Son's troubled mother was ruined.