Chapter 5: Worship

Lin's sitting on the warm noodles, combing the rich and noble, leaning back on the soft pillow, with fragrant tea in her left hand, and Ren Yayi's right hand dyeing her nails, she is very lazy and uncomfortable.

Feeling that time has passed a lot, she yawned lazily: "It's almost time, right?"

Mother Wang also waited to see the excitement, did not dare to show it, and only occasionally looked out the window. Hearing the master, he immediately laughed with a smile on his face: "It's time for this, and I don't know what kind of excitement the **** will make. Madam is in a hurry, and slaves will just ask and come back and learn for his wife!"

The result did not wait for her to ask. Someone came in and sent a message: "Mrs. Xi, the second master went into the house smoothly and paid homage to the great master of the Chu family!"

"Snapped--"

Lin's tea on his hand immediately took him to the ground and fell to pieces: "What did you say!"

The man knelt on the ground and didn't dare to lift his head: "Master Er's limousine followed Master Chu's master into the house, and when he was there, he would ... worship, worship."

Lin's hand reached his forehead, suddenly a little dizzy.

What did she hear? Is it an illusion?

Mother Wang was also startled, staring at the person kneeling on the ground, her eyes sharp and gloomy: "You can see clearly? If you dare to confuse, the family law board will not show mercy!"

"I saw it with my own eyes," the man breathed coolly, and said carefully, "The sedan car stopped at the door. The Chu mother's mother-in-law was stuffed with six red seals. The second master only got out of the sedan. The master came in with a hand ... "

Lin's anger was not light, but she always wanted a face to dress up and didn't start immediately. After waving people down, she lifted the table and smashed a house.

"It's impossible! Why is he a bitch! What is he doing as a son-in-law? He got a lot of benefits with his wife, and she was born to a girl!"

Mother Wang hurriedly persuaded, carefully wording: "It's not ... even the cheap kind can only be proud ..."

Lin's face was twisted, and his eyes were almost spitting fire: "What about Ma San! What is he doing! I don't give him money to play around, but to do business!"

"Old slave check it immediately!"

Mother Wang got this reason, and hurriedly went out, leaving the room, only a long sigh of relief.

Lin's nails clasped tightly into the meat, and he felt no pain at all. Sen Han's eyes looked down the window and looked towards the distant sky. In the direction of the Chu family, he suddenly sneered and said, "Do you think you are proud? I can't escape this time, I can't escape next time, I can't escape other people! "

"When the Chu family-really want to marry you through the door?"

Lin is not optimistic about this family relationship. In her knowledge, even if she is not proud, Xie Tingyue can not be proud, and she can't resist the last capsize!

Unfortunately, this time she was doomed to disappoint her, and Xie Tingyue passed smoothly.

Of course, there are vignettes.

Marriage is a big thing in life. Every process has its own statement. It must be applauded. You have to wait for Kyrgyzstan. You can wait for Kyrgyzstan. You cannot let Kyrgyzstan wait for you. For example, when we meet this road, when the time is up, the newcomer has to catch up. There is a long time in Keith, but the pick-up is smooth and fast. Then this road has to go slowly and consume time.