Chapter 71: Mystery of life

Lin was really afraid that Xie Tingyue was angry.

The sound of firecrackers outside was swift, and the red silk swayed in front of me. The taste of the feast dishes came from the wind ...

Each one reminded her that people had to bow their heads under the roof.

She has nothing to fear in her life, but it has to do with her children, but she has to be cautious. Her daughter is married today and can't tolerate any mistakes. Xie Tingyue can do this sea **** needle and let everything go smoothly.

Although relying on her husband's family, relying on the potential of Chu Mu, but others have this potential, she no longer wants to, she must bow her head!

Moreover, her silly son was drunk and died. In any case, her daughter went out to go to the sedan, but she still had to thank Xing Tingyue ...

Lin's eyes rolled slightly: "I--"

Xie Tingyue narrowed his eyes: "I advise my wife not to lie. I know what your opponent is like for so long. I don't know how others lie, but my wife, I don't feel wrong."

Lin's chest was undulating, breathing deeply.

There are so many things today, she has no time to slowly grind with this cheap seed.

"You follow me."

Xie Tingyue did not refuse to walk into a secluded room with her.

Lin didn't even pour tea, and said directly: "You only know that I met your father outside, and the old feelings have revived, and I have planned to marry Xie's family, but I don't know when, where, and how I met you Dad? "

Xie Tingyue really doesn't know, but is this ...

Lin's eyes narrowed and gave him the answer: "When your mother died, I was there."

Xie Tingyue's hand between the sleeves suddenly fisted.

No matter how calm and calm, he couldn't hide the expression on his face at this moment.

Lin was very proud, admired this expression for a moment, and then continued: "Your father and his team encountered a bandit robber at that time. Your mother was so beautiful and too virile. How could anyone be unconscious? Your father agreed She sent it out, but she couldn't resist it- "

"Oh, it 's nice to let it go outside. What 's your mother dying to protect your father?" Lin sneered. Can't go back again, can there be only a dead end? "

Xie Tingyue's eyes were very indifferent: "You don't have to deliberately leave me and my father. I have no feelings for him, no expectations, no respect, no hatred, and no pain for him."

Lin's words were too harsh and piercing, and he deliberately stirred up the emotions of being a son. How could Xie Tingyue not?

He knows that Xie Liangbei is a person. In Xie Liangbei's eyes, everything is not as important as himself, and sacrificing anyone is something he might do, but for no reason, he will not push people to death. Xie Liangbei was wrong about the accident, but even more wrong were the mountain bandits.

Lin deliberately guided this way in order to control his emotions and distract him.

Reason is absent, naturally what the other party says is what he can't tell the truth from the truth.

Xie Liangbei's fault, he will have the opportunity to count, but now the most important thing, he wants to know why Lin hates him so much. If possible, he also wants to know who harmed his mother.

"Say, what do you see?"

Lin couldn't be deceived, and snorted: "The bandit killed your mother-in-law."