Chapter 21: Strange direction

Xie Tingyue understands Qi Wenhai's concerns.

He Yuanqi, a foreign businessman, took root in Beijing in a short period of time and has to say that he has some real skills, a keen eye, and a quick turn of his mind. This is a good abacus.

Looking at the provocative look cast by the other side towards Qi Wenhai, it was right to declare war.

Qi Wenhai has been eager to try, it seems that he wants to advance the final battle, the situation is pressing, others are moving, and he can't help it.

Xie Tingyue thought about it and held his hand.

Qi Wenhai :?

"Don't you think it's a little strange?" Xie Tingyue groaned. "Suddenly the rare thing Lan Yingcao, unexpectedly Wu Shannan, the strange atmosphere is going far beyond the expected bid price-"

Is all this a coincidence or an artificial variable?

Xie Tingyue reminded Qi Wenhai: "Are you sure you can take Lan Yingcao?"

Qi Wenhai shook his head while watching the higher and higher prices.

Everyone is very new. Many people are already red-eyed with excitement. He is not sure if he can withstand the final highest price, but he does not want He Yuanqi to be the final winner.

Xie Tingyue smiled slightly: "I don't know who can take it last, but I feel that even if He Yuanqi had the highest price and got Lan Yingcao, he might not be able to deliver it to Mr. Qu."

Qi Wenhai looked to Xie Tingyue.

Xie Tingyue nodded.

Qi Wenhai suddenly punched his palm and understood: "Yeah! Wu Shannan is so tough today that he can take Lan Yingcao. If he can't take it, he will lose face. If he can't take it, he will give Lan Yingcao to Qu Qi- - Isn't he throwing his face on the ground and stepping on someone else? He will certainly destroy it! "

There aren't many good people who do business. When things are at stake, they are more harmful!

"It's better to take a look at the back than to go to this muddy water," Xie Tingyue lightly touched the table with his fingertips and reminded Qi Wenhai in a low voice. "You must take a picture of that golden leaf and silver plate."

Xie Tingyue remembers that this gilt gold leaf silver plate is not particularly rare and expensive, but the craftsmanship is quite exquisite and has a special imprint. It has deep memorable value for someone, and no one knows it yet. Once that person starts to find, this Things appreciated immediately.

It is no longer rare and expensive. He cannot afford it now. Qi Wenhai is just right.

I haven't known each other for a long time, and my friend has brought him many subversive ideas. Qi Wenhai blindly obeyed and didn't ask why, Zheng Jianjian headed: "You can rest assured, I will take it to you!"

"Not for me-" Xie Tingyue squeezed her eyebrows. "Keep it, you know?"

Qi Wenhai had already made up his mind and nodded casually: "Where's Boss Qu-really don't care?"

He didn't even mean it, wasn't it good?

Xie Tingyue stood up with a smile: "I'll take a look."

Qi Wenhai was inseparable, and had to tell him, "Be careful, don't be bullied. People with short eyes, despite reporting my name."

Xie Tingyue nodded, "Yes."

The master of ceremonies was under great pressure and yelled slowly, and this blue Yingcao was in contention with whom to fight, for fear they might be there. Everything is behind him, so don't worry at this moment, Xie Tingyue walks very at ease.