Chapter 84: Change

By the window Accord, a middle-aged man sits up in a robe, his eyebrows are like swords, his eyes are like eagles, and he is imposing, and even if he sits quietly, no one can turn a blind eye.

This person is absolutely very human!

Goodbye Prince Edward, respectfully--

What else did Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu not understand?

The boy who is afraid of being a white dragonfish suit!

The two hurried to salute.

The moment he saw Chu Mu's face, Emperor Chu Wen was excited. He clenched his fists with both hands tightly, and could not control the excitement at the bottom of his eyes. Fortunately, others were saluting, without looking up, and not seeing his disorientation.

No one else could see it, he knew it, and was worried that his voice was different and he didn't speak.

The room was quiet and depressing.

In the end, the Prince was considerate and smiled at Chu Mu: "Father Emperor, look, Chu Mu looks like Uncle Huang?"

Emperor Chu Wen nodded deeply: "like."

The appearance is only three points, the figure of the whole person, the posture of walking, the habitual direction in the action, is exactly the same as the brother Huang!

He looked at Chu Mu deeply. He seemed to want to stand up and get closer to Chu Mu. He tried to control his thoughts and sat tightly in his seat. There was some contradiction and some anxiety. The emotions in his eyes were even more, thoughts, regrets, regrets Heavy ...

In the end, all emotions turned into a sigh. Emperor Chu Wen closed his eyes and closed his eyes: "You have been at the Chu family for these years?"

Chu Mu: "Yes."

Emperor Chu Wen: "Remember your birthday?"

Chu Mu: "The tenth day of the second lunar month, three minutes later."

Emperor Chu Wen's eyelids trembled, and his hands shook even more: "Hey ... sorry for your father."

The room was quiet again.

When the emperor's mood recovers, at least he won't be ecstatic, and the prince softly said, "You both get up."

The emperor waved his hand, the prince nodded his head, looked at the two, mainly Chu Mu: "I rushed to invite you today, because there is a story alone, do not vomit."

Here comes the drama.

Xie Tingyue's heart was loose and her ears were raised. In the change of vision, he noticed the eyes of Emperor Chu Wen looking at Chu Mu, 'quietly', 'seemingly inadvertently', but with a certain amount of hope, guilt, and carefulness ...

Some are pathetic.

The prince glanced at him, and he obediently retracted his eyes, as if he was afraid of Chu Mu.

Xie Tingyue: ...

"The emperor and Tao Gongli worked hard, rich nations and strong soldiers, and finally changed their inferiority. They pushed Chiman back to the border for dozens of miles, and they did not dare to commit again." Prince Edward Runlang Qingyue's voice sounded in the room, "Of course, the suppression was too strong, and the opponent's counterattack was extremely fierce. Knowing that it was useless and impossible to defeat, he sent a bunch of dead men into my Da'an country capital."

"It happened the year you were born."

The prince looked at Chu Mu: "At that time, the emperor's imperial imperial conspiracy, fighting with Tao Gong at the border, defeated Chiman one after another, and his morale was low. He put all means at his disposal, I don't know how many people died, and protected the team into Daan territory. About If you want to slap the emperor with a slap in the face, you can't overcome it, you must insult ... "