Chapter 4: Roadblocker

Less than a tea time before and after, Xie Tingyue left the cloth shop with the medicinal materials. The goal: Doctor Ling who made an appointment next time.

Planning for insurance today?

Dangerous, not dangerous.

There are many things that he can't prevent, he can only respond to them, and he can live in peace, but the results are not necessarily what he wants. The world is superstitious about good luck, and no one wants to touch the mold. Even if everything goes well, eventually, Ji Shi catches up. In the end, the horse is shocked, Chu Mu is dizzy. It is impossible to have such an accident on the way to get married.

It's not dangerous, because it's not particularly serious. Sincerely care about it, I can pick out thorns when I'm fine, willing and harmonious, just a few words can take it, as long as he did not cause ugly things like the last life, everything has room for change.

If he has a clear gesture to add points, let the Chu family see his sincerity and be satisfied with his performance ... even better.

Xie Tingyue looked down at the medicinal material in his hand.

In response to the stepmother Lin's secret calculation, by the way, paving the way for his future, he chose Dongge and Liu Yuanshan. No one outside knows this. What others will see is that he was so anxious after the accident that he tried to find a medicine for his newly-married husband to find a doctor, and even went foolish in his busy life.

Although the deer fetus has the effect of nourishing blood and strengthening, but for men, it is more beneficial to women.

Chu Mu can't use it. The three big mountains in the house of the Chu family can be used regardless of the old lady, the widow's widow, or the middleman.

Stupidly made a mistake, and did not take really useless things, high-quality deer fetus, whoever has to accept his affection, remember him well.

Compared with perfect performance, sometimes it is harmless, but it is easier to accumulate favoritism.

Xie Tingyue thinks that today, this pro-decision will not directly retreat like the last life!

The cloth shop and the shop where Doctor Ling was visiting were next to each other, just a few steps away. Seeing that the door was in front, Xie Tingyue accelerated his steps, not wanting a person to come out suddenly in front of him, blocking his way.

"This boy-" This man has a strong attitude in blocking the road, wearing a blue shirt, deep eyebrows, looking as gently as possible, and as easy as possible, but the light at the bottom of his eyes is still sharp, "It 's just the cost The statement is extremely interesting, and someone is willing to ask for advice. "

Xie Tingyue frowned: "You overhear?"

The man in the blue shirt smiled a little, without any embarrassment: "It's just that the walls are too thin, the sound of the wind is pleasing to the ear, and-it seems that the son is not doing confidential affairs?"

Xie Tingyue recalled what I said to the shopkeeper below, and determined that there was no sensitive content, and the voice was very emotional. The only point that might be heard was 'cost theory', so I was a little relieved.

In order to avoid accidents, he still showed his politeness: "My name is Xie Tingyue, the second in the family, this son-"

"My surname is Qi, my name is Wenhai, and Xie Ergong can call me Qi Da," Qi Wenhai bowed and saluted, "I'm not honored today.

Xie Tingyue interrupted him directly: "Sorry, not today." As he spoke, he pointed to the red suit on his body, "I have to go to be a pro, very busy."

Qi Wenhai is not a blind fool. How can she not see the red shirt on the other side? If you think about it, you can guess who this is.