Chapter 20: Blue Yingcao

It 's not speculative. With so many people present, it is impossible to fight. How can you beat your face here?

He Yuanqi sneered, leaving his sleeve to leave: "Wait!"

Qi Wenhai couldn't be scared of his harsh words and grinned back: "You don't fall too fast, so we have no room to show!"

Xie Tingyue took Qi Wenhai away and walked to a slightly remote corner.

The protagonist left the scene, and there was no more excitement. Everyone broke up, called friends and friends, continued to show off, politely pulled into the court, and the atmosphere restored as before.

Qi Wenhai was very puzzled by the behavior of his little friends until he was reminded by Xie Tingyue, paying attention to the little sister behind him--

"Sister! Why are you here!"

What is this, Xiaoyi, the younger sister Qi Yingfei who came in and changed her clothes!

Qi Wenhai was really startled.

The girl lowered her eyebrows and looked at her silly brother, saluting Xie Tingyuefu: "Qi Jiaxing Jiu, Qi Yingfei, met Xie Gongzi."

She has a good manner and can't make mistakes.

Xie Tingyue bowed in return.

Qi Yingfei then turned to his brother, with a light expression: "Relax, brother, I won't do you anything bad."

"What are you talking about? What can you do badly!" When she realized that she was in a bad tone, Qi Wenhai lowered her voice and tried to be as gentle as possible. "I know you are worried, little children, do n't think so much, beloved--"

Qi Yingfei looked at Qi Wenhai for a long time: "My own business, I will solve it by myself."

"What do you want to do?" Qi Wenhai squeezed her eyebrows and rubbed her sister's head. "Whatever you are thinking about, stop right away. There are brothers outside."

The little girl didn't say good or bad, she looked calmly to one side, her eyebrows were very stubborn.

Don't even think about it, Xie Tingyue understands that Qi Qingfei is in trouble.

The young girl is undersized, about eleven or twelve years old, with blue eyes, and can already see the beauty of the embryo, very beautiful. She raised her eyebrows slightly, and had the unusual spirit of a woman. She was supposed to be flamboyant and scorching like a flower, and her eyes were separated by a deep gloom. The whole person was quiet and there was nothing fresh.

What happened to a young girl of Cardamom's age at the right age?

Xie Tingyue frowned.

Qi Wenhai couldn't help his sister. He had already entered the garden, so it was not easy to send it out. He was also afraid that he wouldn't stare at his eyes and cause other things to happen. He would simply take it with him: "Then please be good, you know?"

He stretched out his fingers and saw that he wanted to scrape his sister's nose, but he paused and retracted it.

The little girl didn't seem to see it, and took a few steps back quietly to the position of Xiao Yan.

Qi Wenhai turned with a sigh and gave Xie Tingyue a wink: Brother, help me to stay for a while.

Xie Tingyue nodded.

The little girl's appearance was unusual.

Thoughts haven't turned back, and there is noise again in front of him, and Qu Qi arrives.

Regardless of Ji Shitang or Qu Qi himself, they are people's sought after existence, and soon they are surrounded and say hello.

"Boss Qu is here. How are you going?"