Chapter 41: Mrs. Fear, protect you for your husband

He Yuanqi has a lot of business. The main industry chain is in the catering industry. Because he came from a foreign country, he definitely could n't do it at the beginning. He simply went off-line and did not immediately focus on high-end luxury restaurants. He made a lot of ordinary people. The restaurant of the winery.

This wine restaurant by the city river is not high-grade, and the decoration is relatively close to the people, and the advantages are also obvious. The place is large, with four floors up and down. There is enough space in the atrium and the private room. The door is facing the main street. The place is easy to find. It is located near the pier.

It is too convenient to come and go. He Yuanqi often talks with people here.

Due to the large flow of people and many eyes, Xie Tingyue did not suspect it at first. There was no clue in the private house of Siwai. His thinking mode changed. He suddenly remembered that although there was a lot of people in this place, most of them were passing by. He Yuanqi is not the same. The wine restaurant has been in operation for many years. He is very familiar with this place and has sufficient control.

Without any visible evidence, Xie Tingyue was not sure, so she came alone and did not tell anyone.

It is not his own place, nor is he a member of the government. He cannot always say which community to enter and search casually. Then came and didn't enter the door immediately, but in the surroundings, turned around the wine shop.

Is there any secret here ...

Ordinary streets, ordinary shops next door, even the sound from the moat is nothing special. When you don't pay attention, you feel small and not hinder. When you want to be quiet, you feel a little noisy and annoying.

Wrong again?

Xie Tingyue frowned slightly.

While considering whether to think otherwise, a dark-faced man blocked his way.

"Boy, sneaky here, what do you want?"

The big man was a big man with a black and dense face and a bad look.

Brother Dong immediately stood in front of his young master: "Who are you, what do you want to do to stop my young master? Is it because you want to see my young master wearing good clothes, or is he sent by the enemy to find trouble?"

Don't look at his underweight, but his tone is particularly horizontal.

I also deliberately named Xie Tingyue's "Master" status, rich and powerful, no matter what you are guessing, it is best to be careful not to get in trouble!

The dark-faced man did not retreat, smirking: "What happened to the young master, the young men are hanging out outside, why haven't you seen a few young masters?"

Xie Tingyue's forehead was tense, and she said that she was broken and careless.

If he didn't find anything on these two laps, or if someone stopped him accidentally, it wouldn't be awkward to see him as an identified person, then there would be nothing unusual about it, and he probably found the wrong place again.

But not only was he stopped by someone, the other party was also very alert, forcing an answer!

Is anyone stupid? No, everyone hangs out. The first thing to go up is the mind and the insight. Generally, this should not be the case. Not stupid, naturally.

It was arranged in advance!

The unexpected accident gave Xie Tingyue confidence that Shen Sannian and Qi Yingfei might be locked up here!