Chapter 9: Step down you

Xie Liangbei realized afterwards that this is a Shura scene! Chu Mu has said harsh words, even when he looked down on him or downplayed the Chu family, he said that there are some things that cannot be ambiguous and must make a choice.

Wife or in-law?

Of course, he didn't want to lose the Chu family, otherwise he would offer this diligent work and fold into a son-in-law? Lin's ... he couldn't bear it, after all, gentle and well-behaved, and understanding, he was really served and very comfortable.

When he was in a dilemma, Chu Mu said again: "Yesterday, he acknowledged his relatives and agreed with the elders to return the house to the long house. The long house chief took care of it. Once the cards were cleared, the accounts were approved and transferred according to the order.

This is even more terrible!

Who is Chu's roommate? Xie Ting Xie Tingyue, Xie's family!

The elders agreed, and all the cards were handed over, and the Chu family was Xie Tingyue's final decision. What does this mean for the Xie family?

No need to remind others, Xie Liangbei immediately turned red!

Son, if he is a father, will there be less benefits in the future?

No matter how gentle and well-behaved a woman is, she ca n't compare with real money. Without real money, women may change. With real money, women who come to him will look like him!

Xie Liangbe coughed slightly, looking at Lin's eyes with guilt.

Looking at Xie Tingyue again, I was particularly satisfied and valued.

Lin's blood was all cold. Waiting for Xie Liangbei for so long, almost all his thoughts are used to study him. As soon as he rubs his ass, she knows what **** he is going to pull.

She has always been good, knowing when she can stretch, and when she must bend, she made a decision immediately.

"Uncle Chu's is right. Although the wrong thing was not done by the body himself, it was due to the oversight of the body, and he did not dare to push ..." She raised her skirt corner, kneeled in front of Xie Liangbei, and raised her chin at a perfect angle. He looked at him with tears in his eyes, and he was pathetic. "If the master doesn't punish him severely, let's not say that the son of the Chu family can't tolerate himself, and looks shameless-ask the master to rest!"

Xie Liangbei frowned: "You gave birth to my sons and daughters, and you endured hardships outside, how can you rest? How can people in the world see me Xie Liangbei?"

"Master ..." Lin cried.

Xie Tingyue rolled her eyes, who knew Xie Liangbei in the world?

He actually knew that Lin's performance was impeccable in the past, he had nothing in his hand, and he couldn't find a point to attack, and he couldn't kill her just by this incident. Fortunately, he has a lot of time. Peeling a layer at a time is also very fun.

He didn't speak, and Chu Mu didn't follow.

Lin knew that Xie Liangbei was reluctant to leave her, and immediately came up with a compromise: "Even though the master is tall, he doesn't want to sting this stupid woman to the streets, and he can't control him anymore! Foot, let me be so introspective! "

Skills are needed for any negotiation, and divorce is forbidden. Is this definitely possible?

Sure enough, Xie Liangbei nodded, but still a little bit distressed: "You are the mother-in-law in the house, you don't care about it all, what if the house is messed up?"