Chapter 69: Not paying attention.

Xie Tingyue already knows that Chu Mu has his own channel of information-the secret room in the study, hidden in the dark, what about himself?

Want to help, what can he rely on?

In terms of money, his business system has just been established. Although he has made some money, he spends more and must continue to invest and expand in order to achieve the desired results. He is not rich at all. Right ... even more so, from a small door and small family, the network is really limited.

After much deliberation, only the business sector can help.

Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes. If you want to do a good job, the news will be well-informed. Maybe you can use your heart to collect useful information?

There is also a feed in the home, which must be held firmly, gather a lot of people's hearts, build prestige, and cultivate a confidant, especially the elderly in the house ... Xu an inadvertent, what can you find when listening to those past stories?

Xie Tingyue grabbed both hands together and was very motivated.

He also stared at Sun for two days.

Sun Shi was repeatedly frustrated in front of him and Chu Mu, and had reached the point where he had to admit it, especially Chu Chu's previous words, Xie Tingyue did not believe that Sun Shi dare not listen.

Sure enough, Sun's really started to work, and the efficiency was quite high.

I don't know what method she used, how to convince people, in short, the uncles and granddaughters are as quiet as chickens, and none of them dare to come out to make trouble, and then see no action.

Sun is also quiet, no more motion, seems to be dead, temporarily avoiding the edge, want to wait for Chu Mu to die?

The old lady was very satisfied with Xie Tingyue's performance and had no opinion on Sun's avoidance.

About to her, everybody is obedient. If she doesn't bother her and keep her old bones out of the circle, she will be satisfied. As for who died and who lived, Dongfeng Gao or Xifeng Li had no effect on her old fellow, and she didn't care. Anyway, no matter who was in power, she had to be filial to her.

The coquettish big white cat likes Xie Tingyue. Seeing Xie Tingyue's energy and energy are a bit high, and she can eat half a bowl of rice, the old lady is even happier when she looks at it, and from time to time she tells Xie Tingyue to speak in the room.

There are so many times like this, it is a gesture.

Xie Tingyue's steward has become more and more comfortable with his family members, and has benefited. How can I not run more? Getting a cat is simple, and I'm happy.

This day is a routine tortoiseshell cat, he saw the serious mother-in-law, widow's elder wife Su's.

Su is still the same as before, standing not far, wanting to move but not moving, lingering and stopping, hiding thousands of words, having serious concerns, and ultimately not approaching.

Xie Tingyue didn't understand. Can't I say anything well?

What do you think of Chu Mu? Distressed, distressed, undistressed, not distressed. Everyone is not a three-year-old child. They can face each other rationally. Why bother to embarrass others or embarrass yourself?

Xie Tingyue stood up: "Mother-in-law has something to tell me?"

He didn't ask, and Xu Su left for a while. He asked, Su thought for a moment, rubbed the pat, and spoke: "Master, he's not well, he needs to take good care of him ..." She watched Xie Tingyue frowned, his voice was low, "I know you have always worked hard, there are always one or two places you can't think of, this cat ... The body is slender and soft, and the grandfather is afraid of being uncomfortable."