Chapter 47: Huh, do I have you

It was another heavy snowfall. The silver wrap and red lanterns made the year-round taste stronger.

Xie Tingyue is also getting busier. Ping Xing wears a moonlight dress and eats food. If there is not a patient in the family who needs special care, and brother Xiong who can cause trouble, he can rest assured.

The first sentence that comes back every day also asks: "Did Xinger get into trouble? Did it make you angry?"

Chu Mu smiled and shook her head every time, saying no.

However, the brother who brought his own brother knew that Chu Muyue said it was okay, and Xie Tingyue felt more guilty.

Calling my brother around, I wanted to take care of myself, and didn't want to trouble Chu Mu in the end. Chu Mu was very dedicated, meticulous and generous, and did not care about children, so he took good care of his brother.

The days when older brothers fell into the water have passed.

My brother is still alive and seeing that he can be in trouble for another hundred years.

And these are the results of Chu Mu's side care.

Xie Tingyue had strange emotions in her heart, which was very complicated.

He is grateful to Chu Mu. Due to the death of his elder brother, his mood has been wrong during this time. Chu Mu felt about it, did not ask, and quietly guided him in his own way. Xie Tingyue didn't feel it until the day passed, there was no safety, finally Rest assured, he realized everything before thinking about it.

Chu Mu ... is really a very gentle person.

"If I come back so late in the future, don't wait any longer." Xie Tingyue was very distressed to see Chu Mu wearing a blanket and squinting.

Chu Mu clutched the book casually, put the blanket on, and smiled: "It's never a hard job to wait for his wife to go home."

Without his instructions, the girl-in-law Ginkgo has already made hot tea with smart hands and feet, and brought hot parcel to Xie Tingyue to wipe her hands.

Chu Mu: "Look, I don't have to do anything, just pass the time by the way."

Xie Tingyue roasted his hands. In the past, he first checked Chu Mu's forehead temperature, and then checked his clothes. He felt that he was pinching his hands and felt wrong, and raised his eyebrows to train people: "Why is it wayward?

"I was in the room all day today, and it wasn't cold at all. Madam was not worried." Chu Mu said, holding his hand, still shaking, smiling please.

Xie Tingyue couldn't breathe a little at this smiley face, and finally sighed, and asked Gingko to bring a big salamander, put it on Chu Mu personally, and wrapped it tightly.

Chu Mu's eyes looked at him without blinking, he didn't speak, just smiled.

Xie Tingyue: "What are you laughing at?"

Chu Mu: "Nothing, it feels like we are the wives and wives of ordinary people-"

Xie Tingyue made a red face with a hand.

What ... my husband and wife, nothing to say so intimately!

Chu Mu always knows what to do, and Xie Tingyue has always been steadfast. He changed the topic now: "You are not here today, the Long family is here."

Xie Tingyue turned his attention immediately: "Are the gifts come?"

Chu Mu's jaw head: "I asked Qin Ping to inquire. They also went to Qi's house and gave a generous gift."