Chapter 28: Men have a wonderful life after marriage

Qin Ping came back and realized that Xie Ru was lying.

But why?

This kind of lie is absolutely unnecessary. The master is not an unreasonable person. As long as you are genuinely concerned, he will not dislike it. However, you lie this kind of lie. Lie, Madam hasn't said anything similar, what good can you get?

Chu Mu's heart was clear.

Xie Ru's goal is not him.

She just needs to be generous in performing a good direction and role for herself. As for 'brother's words', 'feelings with her brother', and 'compassion and care' for him, they are all tools, not important. She deliberately made the interaction with her brother slightly ambiguous, that is, she didn't give too many details to make you feel real. doubt? The little girl is so cute and so kind-hearted, why do you doubt her, why is her mind so dark?

She was not afraid when it was disassembled. What vicious and inappropriate words did she say? All are good words, caring, deep blessings, and lies are good-faith lies. Even if it is not so touching, should others remember their personal feelings?

Do you still doubt her, question her uneasiness, is there a problem with her cultivation?

This step-sister abacus has been playing well for a long time. She doesn't care about the relationship between her brother and her husband, whether it is good or bad. Will this have any bad influence? The performance effect was unsatisfactory, did not pull the expected favor, and others should not have a bad feeling towards her.

Just then, there was a sudden sound behind the curtain of the room.

Xie Ru his majesty, his face blushed immediately: "Inside ... is there a guest?"

She didn't wait for Chu Mu to answer, she stood up in a hurry: "I don't know that you're treating guests, it's really presumptuous. I, I and I leave first. You must pay attention to your body, good!"

After covering her face, she looked like a frightened bunny, and the figure trotting away was also cute.

"This girl is pretty and kind, and it's so sweet--"

A slender figure turned out from behind the curtain, with a sharp eyebrow and graceful behavior. Born with a pair of smiling eyes, there was a wave of movement, and only a knife-shaped corner showed a bit of sharp momentum. He held up his hand and had ink in his fingers. It seemed that he had accidentally touched the writing and drawing. Now he is waiting for Qin Ping to come over and give him clean hands.

"What's her name? How is she so intimate with you?"

These words were addressed to Chu Mu.

Chu Mu laughed, her lips slightly hooked, meaning.

"You're not laughing right ..." The young man was immediately alert.

Chu Mu: "Others who leave for you will be interested and normal."

The youth, Lu Lu blinked, "What?"

He didn't understand, neither did Qin Ping.

Duan Shui cleaned the water and cleaned the tea cups again. Qin Ping's mind was still turning. Didn't Xie Ru come to his master? Everything is flattering, and it is both an admonition and a pity, which made him worry that his own family was caught in the backyard and caught fire. Did he actually go wrong?

Chu Mu's long fingertips slowly slid over the edge of the tea cup, chuckling: "Think about her words, every sentence."

"Who the **** is it?"

The scene was suddenly quiet.

Qin Ping was thinking, Lu Li also paused for the tea cup in his hand, and did not rush to send it to his mouth.