Chapter 51: Qin Ping, applause!

"Tear me apart--"

Xie Tingyue gritted her teeth and her hands were red. Finally, she banged and her clothes were torn!

He quickly rolled on the spot, the next moment, the arrow rain came, brushed brushed, brushed almost where he was sitting just now!

Xie Tingyue exhaled a long breath, her heart beats like a drum.

He saw that Yan Hong had been shot in the arm and was already injured. Yuan Zhengcheng fell clever, hiding under the table, holding his head scared like anything, but nothing was wrong.

Chu Mu and Qin Ping are not in danger at all. Lu Li seems to be doing some fist work and hiding himself very well, but his position is not great.

Arrow Rain came too fast and too fast. He couldn't meet with everyone. He was forced to retreat, and finally had to go upstairs to hide himself.

He didn't shout.

He knows that Chu Mu is worried about him, just as he is worried about Chu Mu, quiet and calm, is the best peace of mind for the other party. He believes in Chu Mu, and Chu Mu will surely believe him. When the other figure disappeared in his career, Xie Tingyue handed out a very firm look.

He is telling Chu Mu: Rest assured, I will be fine, and you must take good care of yourself.

At the corner of the second floor, the arrow rain blocked out, and Xie Tingyue was finally safe.

For a long time, no one came to kill him.

So ... the other party's goal is not him?

Xie Tingyue pondered.

Listen to your ears carefully. There is no secret signal from Chu Mu and Lu Li being injured. They should be just like him and have no worries about their lives.

Perhaps this unprepared crisis was not directed at the three of them?

Who is that?

Here--

Xie Tingyue narrowed her eyes and quickly looked at the inn. Who else is here?

Who can attract such a killer?

There was not enough information, he couldn't guess, but this person must be unusual.

The arrow rain continued outside, and it seemed that he wanted to siege the entire inn like this. Xie Tingyue gradually realized that this would not work.

The opponent's heavy hand is afraid that he will want to cut off the grass and kill the roots. There were only a few followers around them. Qin Ping was capable of martial arts, but his fists were hard to fight with his four hands.

How to do it......

Xie Tingyue suddenly remembered the footprints she had seen before, the row outside the window seemed to be empty, and she was aiming at the footprints outside.

Is the target that has been hunted down already informed?

Then they are really a delusional disaster, for the sake of others!

Xie Tingyue squeezed his fingers tightly. No, he had to let these hands-on people know that it was meaningless.

You have to prove that you don't know anything ...

You have to yell out what happened, but you ca n't yell directly. You have to be skilled.

And it doesn't work on the second floor.

The space on the first floor can be seen everywhere. On the second floor, they have Xie Tingri and Yan Hong. There is no special movement. Other people's goals are undoubtedly set on the third floor!