Chapter 68: You stole me

Lu Li's work was quite reliable, and the wind did not leak at all. Soon, the news of the death of the 'boss lady' reached the second house of the Chu family, Sun's ear.

Sun was really anxious, urging his confidant to find a way to confirm it again, and it really moved. The next night, a figure came out of the left corner door of Chu House ...

Another ghost that had long been waiting outside the house quietly followed.

Soon, the prepared news file was delivered to Chu Mu.

After watching it, Chu Mu raised his lips and said, "Okay, we can go home."

Xie Tingyue immediately understood that he had to look at the file when he came over: "Is it done?"

Chu Mu deliberately took the dossier a bit further, and enticed Xie Tingyue to lean closer, then grabbed his waist and kissed his cheek: "Look at you for your husband."

Xie Tingyue blushed instantly: "Do not make trouble!"

Just in the outskirts of Beijing, entering the city quickly, no need to pretend, going home is a matter of time.

The second son Sun received the news early, and asked the people in the hall to wait, and they smiled very kindly and caring: "I heard that you were out of the city because your nephew was not well. I was delayed, what happened, but I'm sick again? "

When she asked this, Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu hadn't answered yet, and someone immediately agreed: "This is not very good. Regardless of your own body, go to the disaster area and bring back the plague species?"

"I'm sick now, don't ..."

"Let's ask a doctor to come back and see, the outside of the province said that our elders were unkind."

Xie Tingyue ignored these yin and yang words and was not worth being angry. She smiled: "Thank you Uncle Auntie for your concern, Fu Jun's health is good now, and I have seen the doctor before I return."

"In the end, my nephew and wife are sensible, and we can rest assured. After all, the young couple will discuss it in the future, and we won't be suspicious!" The floods are so terrible, it must be a delay. I do n't know the amount of money-are you back? Are you in trouble? "

This issue, the uncles and **** girls are more worried.

"Yes, are you coming back?"

"Hurry up to split the accounts. The family is waiting for the rice to cook!"

Chu Mu smiled: "The nephew has something to say and wants to speak with Eryi alone."

As he spoke, he took out something and shook it gently in his hands.

Sun Shi didn't care what he thought he was doing: "What's going on here--"

Seeing Chu Mu's hand, her pupils suddenly shrank, and she immediately changed her mouth: "It's not enough for me to think about it. The child can't wipe his face, and he has some questions to ask in private. Brothers and sisters sit a little, I'll come and go. "

Everyone looked at each other and didn't know what was going on, but Sun's butler was full of prestige, and everyone didn't ask.

Walking to the quiet room and closing the door, Sun was anxious and pointed at Chu Mu's hand: "Where did you get this thing!"

It was a small seal, a bloodstone, a private seal, with exquisite workmanship and fine texture, which was very recognizable.

Chu Mu smiled: "The nephew asked Eryi to say privately that he would save Eryi a face, Eryi don't make his own voice too loud, and attracted people."