Chapter 44: Madam is not heavy at all

Xie Tingyue suddenly chased Xie Tingxing and jumped down, not only terrified his brother but also Chu Mu.

Yes, this accident is indeed dangerous. Xie Tingxing will certainly suffer a bit when falling into the water, but Xie Tingyue should not be so impulsive. This is completely an act of unaccompaniment without thinking.

Why is Xie Tingyue suddenly so?

Chu Mu couldn't figure it out.

He didn't have time to think.

Seeing Xie Tingyue rushing down desperately, his heart strings immediately tightened, too late to consider other things, quickly looked around to determine the surrounding environment, snap his fingers into the side of the wheelchair, and then pat hard-

Two thin filaments flew back and forth from the wheelchair, a spurt in front of Xie Tingyue's brothers, and a stab in the back, quickly entangled the corridor not far away!

When both sides were entangled smoothly, a huge force came, and the wheelchair shuddered, and Chu Mu almost fell off the wheelchair in a daunting manner.

Everything is quiet.

Until this time, Chu Mu realized that her forehead was full of cold sweat, her fingers were cold, her heart beat like a drum, she almost forgot to breathe.

"Thanks two ..."

He looked down.

Xie Tingyue hung his brother in the air, only two feet from the water.

"Xing ... er ..." His voice was trembling, and the hand on his brother's face was trembling, "Is it okay? Where is my brother ... don't be afraid ..."

Xie Tingxing's voice tightened: "Brother ..."

The two of them are unharmed.

Chu Mu squinted and exhaled.

He gently pressed the wheelchair-side mechanism and began to take the line over here.

The wheelchair's built-in mechanism was originally self-defense, with a hidden weapon and a tied wire. This thread is a hot melt of black iron, twisting the silk, very thin, extremely tough, can quickly control the enemy, grasp a little bit stronger, hurting people is not a big deal.

It exists to hurt people, not to save them.

In a hurry, Chu Mu couldn't find any other method. He could only use this mechanism. The silk thread that was too thin and too strong was strong enough, but it would not be comfortable when tied to a person. Don't hurt people with the force area, you must lift them up as soon as possible, otherwise the skin of the two brothers will inevitably be cut apart after a long time.

Originally controlled by the organization, it was not difficult to take up the line, but the two sides were entangled with force, the organization was a bit hard, and it took a lot of effort to pull it, and Chu Mu's fingertips exuded blood.

Fortunately, the two brothers are safe.

Climbing up hard, Xie Tingxing's legs were soft, he couldn't stand, and fell forward. Xie Tingyue was taken by him with a puppet, watching his body flutter into the slant again.

"Be careful!"

Chu Mu suddenly got up from the wheelchair and took Xie Tingyue's hand to her arms--

The two fell together, Chu Mu rested on the ground, Xie Tingyue fell firmly in his arms.

"Are you OK?"

Slender fingers fell between his hair, warm breath sprayed on his ear, and the bottom of his eyes was deeply worried.