Chapter 81: Descendants of Tao Gong

As he was talking, Xie Tingyue ran away with a pat on his thigh. As if he suddenly discovered something extraordinary, Chu Mu was restless and turned to the wheelchair to follow him.

Xie Tingyue ran into the study.

"Where is it ... I remember it was here ..."

He whispered quietly, turned over the study shelf, and sent out a copy to read, no!

There is no "Great Power Economy" book!

Chu Mu stepped forward slowly: "What are you looking for? Would you like me to help?"

Xie Tingyue patted his mind, and Chu Fa is the favorite to read in the whole house, especially in the study in his yard. Every one is familiar with it. There is no one he has not read. Hurry up and ask, "There is a" Great Economy ", you Do you know where? "

"Economy of the Great Power?" Chu Mu frowned, "I don't remember having such a book."

For a moment, Xie Tingyue's heart was cold.

Chu Mu's memory is superb ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ There is still a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and he won't buy a new one after reading. He doesn't remember, but he hasn't seen this book, and it's not on the shelf!

But it is impossible, Xie Tingyue remembers very clearly, why did you put it on the bookshelf yourself?

Xie Tingyue began to pinch her hair.

worry.

Can't figure it out.

Chu Mu grabbed his hand to destroy him and rubbed gently: "What's wrong?"

Xie Tingyue exhaled slowly: "Probably ... I remembered it wrong, look back elsewhere."

Chu Mu gently kissed the back of his hand: "Okay."

I can't sleep well over and over again in the night, I think about it, and before the next day, Xie Tingyue got up and went to find all kinds of places, every corner.

Still not found.

After searching the whole family, he couldn't give up, and he came to the study again.

He always feels that he remembered it right here ...

There really is!

Seeing the blue cover and the four words written in the old black ink, Xie Tingyue's tears almost came out, and he said that he remembered correctly!

But why didn't you come before?

"Ma'am here?"

There was a light noise at the door, and Xie Tingyue looked back. It was Chu Mu: "I 'm bored, I'm looking for a book."

Xie Tingyue found the "Big Country Economy" and was in a very good mood, smiling brightly: "Okay, would you like me to help?"

He just introduced himself to Chu Mu to find a book. When he turned around to look at the bookshelf, his cold sweats came down, and "Great Economy" was gone again!

Just here obviously!

Xie Tingyue's eyes narrowed, and she licked her lips, trying to level her voice as far as possible: "Chu Mu, I suddenly had some dry mouth. Would you like to pour me a cup of tea?"

Chu Mu: "Huh? Who am I?"

Xie Tingyue stiffly turned back: "Hu, husband, help me to pour a cup of tea?"

Chu Mu rubbed his hand: "Okay."

Then leave with a smile.

In fact, it 's not necessary for the master and son to pour tea. What are there for so many people to eat? But it was obvious that Xie Tingyue was in trouble, and Chu Mu also saw it and cooperated with the other's excuse.