Chapter 87: Final (2)

This school ... is very tempting. They want to move forward, for fear is impossible.

With the death of Long Qinglin, the Long family lost and fell apart.

I heard that they also made a name for Tao Gong. The head of the commercial bank, led by Mrs. Hang, was very angry, and they were quite merciless. The annexation and sharing, the lost and clean, and no one, for them to say a word, say a pitiful sentence, and even stepped forward on both feet.

Xie Ru is crazy.

In the past, the beautiful little girl was not as good as a beggar. Her clothes would not be worn. Her hair would always be messy. She was crazy on the street anytime and anywhere. She looked for children everywhere and called her son with clumps. Crazy: "Mother's good boy, mother will grab you something, all good things will be grabbed for you, what do you want, tell mother ... mother to kill them, grab you!"

As a woman, she had no idea of her brain. Of course, she couldn't kill anyone, she could only be ashamed.

So shameful, the Xie family didn't care, it was all because they didn't go out by themselves. Probably afraid of Xie Tingyue's revenge, Xie Liang prepared the death order, and no one can control Xie Ru.

Lin, a mother, went back to see Xie Ru and hid, as if the days when the mother and daughter were affectionate did not exist.

No one saw it, she covered her face, how far away she was from Xie Ru, and when she was seen, she made all kinds of fake crying, crying and telling her the last resort ... There is nothing she can do, and your brother must take care Too!

She never expected that this day would happen. Xie Tingyue's little **** turned out to be the descendant of Tao Gong, but the situation was uncontrollable. The day had to bow to her, what could she do? Of course, it is low. As long as you can put a little light on Xie Tingri's life, what about her low and low level?

It 's not like that!

She had a good abacus in mind, Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu were not there, and there was no way to rule her. Someone was here. Xie Tingyue was not a motherless child now, and she was bullied for ideas.

Without royal intervention, the old lady took the lead, and the big brothers moved.

Lin's person is so abominable, coupled with Xie Liangbei, it is too cheap for them to die, so that they might as well die, and how good it will be to kneel in the future!

As a result, Xie Tingri married his daughter-in-law, and was still a slightly older and fierce woman.

This daughter-in-law is not a fuel-efficient lamp. She got into trouble as soon as she entered the house. Xie Ting was beaten every day. Lin's face was caught and his face was turned off. The shadows were wilted everywhere, and I couldn't stand up anymore, and the glory was not there.

This wife is very smart.

She has a health problem and can't have children, so plan a good way out for her early, that is, like a mother-in-law!

In this family, she loves no one, and no one cares. The father-in-law and mother-in-law just clean it up, and the husband even beats him, preferring Xing Tingxing. She thought, support the family, take care of those dogs, don't bark the brother all day long, and then give Xie Tingxing a good wife and child, but can she eat without her?

And she really saw that apart from these dogs in this family, Xie Tingyue and Xie Tingxing are both good, remember, love, she treats with sincerity, and others cannot treat her badly.

She clings to the honesty of the family.

Lin can't communicate outside at all, Xie Tingri has no chance to continue the imperial examinations, and he has no money to pretend to be a little wife outside, and Xie Liangbei, the father-in-law, has only one way to go-please his young son. If you have any needs, please court Xie Tingxing, Xie Tingxing allowed to nod, and Xunzi gave money to do things according to the procedure.