Chapter 8: Get into trouble

Lin knew that the fire would eventually burn her.

Xie Tingyue's **** is simply prepared!

But she's not a fool. Does anyone have to admit that others will burn and bully?

joke!

Lin 's eye circles immediately turned red, and Paz was very pitiful when he pinched: "I don't know ... I don't know this person! I don't know what sweet soup ... Master Er," she turned to look at Xie Tingyue, "There are people in this family Did outsiders bully you? "

"People in our family can't be bullied like this! Master, you have to be the master of the second master, and the master of yours!"

The feelings are very sincere and logical.

Xie Tingyue didn't speak, watching the other party's performance quietly, only at angles invisible to others, her eyes were slightly drooping, with a sense of irony.

Xie Liangbei was a little hesitant. He didn't know how to express himself and how to resolve the matter, but he didn't speak.

Lin 's performance became more and more addictive, his eyes really became red, and his tears really came down: "I knew that ... when this happened, the first thing anyone suspected was 妾, who called the second master not to get out of his stomach. But heaven and earth conscience, why are you suffering! This personal matter was personally sought by Master Er for the second master. All preparations are also handled by oneself. If you do something wrong, what benefits will you get? "

"If you are really the cruel stepmother and want to kill the second master, what ca n't you do, why not deal with him at home, you have to throw your face out? Is n't that reputation of fame!"

Xie Liangbei was thoughtful and thought that what Lin said was true. She should not hit her like this.

Seeing his face change, Lin felt relieved, but didn't dare to soften his attitude: "No, this matter must be investigated, and we must check it well. We thank the family, and we must not betray the Lord!"

Mother Wang soon had her place.

She and Lin always had a tacit understanding with her servants. At first, she was surprised by Xie Tingyue's accident due to an accident. Lin responded quickly and teased. How could she not feel the spirit? Add a few more from Lin's, others don't understand, with a special secret look, how can she not know what to do next?

She immediately stood up, with a look of loyal old servant: "The slave went in person and promised to drive this villain out!"

Soon, a little girl in Tsing Yi was brought up.

Mother Wang kicked her hard, and made her kneel firmly on the ground, and a loud noise was heard on her knees: "Well, Mrs. Master, the slave lived up to expectations and found someone!"

As soon as the little girl in Tsing Yi appeared, Ma San recognized it and pointed at her: "Yes, it's her! Money was given by her, and what she said!"

The little girl shivered and was afraid to speak, she just dangled her head on the ground, and then said back and forth: "The sister-in-law is guilty ... everything is done by the sister-in-law ... please be punished by the master ..."

Don't think too much, just one glance, Xie Tingyue knew what was going on.

This little girl must be Lin's person, and it must be that she is running, but before the incident, the master is not ready to recognize, of course, the little girl must be alone.

Tired of watching tricks.

He expected this to happen, and immediately threw the killer: "This Ma San, is very clear about the secrets on me-he didn't succeed, why would he know?"