Happy Wheels!!!

We hear a 'whapish' sound and JackSepticEye's face comes onto the screen. "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is JackSepticEye and welcome to another HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYY WHEEEEEEEEEELLLSS!!!" He exclaims, smiling at the game.

My friends, Bella and Luke, watch the video with me. We are all huge fans of Sean and we've been subscribed to him since he had 1,000 subscribers.

We continue watching and a character in Happy Wheels Jack calls "Billy" comes up on screen. Jack looks at Billy with hatred and shouts "SCREW YOU BILLY!!!" Then kills him with Segway Steve.

We all laugh. "Jack's an idiot." Luke says teasingly. "Yes, but a handsome idiot." Bella adds. I nod and say "Shut up and watch." We watched the whole video and then it came to the outro.

"Thank you guys so much for watching this video and if you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all around," Jack made to high five motions to his webcam and made high five sounds which we copy. "Aaand I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOO!!!"

We all danced to the outro song. "You want to watch another one?" I ask them, glancing at them. They look at each other, then back at me. "Duh!" I smile and turned on another video. We spend the rest of the day watching Jack, then Lukeyplier and BellaDiePie went home, and I went to sleep.

{I apologize for this short chapter, the end chapters of the book are longer, I promise. ;)}