...W-Wait...What?...

We all ran around, checking every room, every corner, wall, hidden spot, everywhere we could, but JackSepticEye was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?!?" Bella shouted, starting to cry. "Well he couldn't of just walked off!" Mark replied angrily.

"Maybe it's-" "ANTI!" We all screamed at once. "Wait, how? The fire should've protected Jack." Luke stated.

We all exchanged nervous looks. "Back we go..." Felix finally said. We all headed out the doors and back into the world.

We sprinted towards the old wooden house, not stopping for air. We reached the house and stopped to catch our breaths.

"Okay-" Mark stuttered. "We're here." I went in first. As we walked down the black hallway once more, we heard laughing, evil laughing.

"I'm sorry I had to change you, oh wait, I actually have no regrets whatsoever!" AntiSepticEye chuckled. I glanced at Mark and Luke, who nodded.

They both turned invisible and went out to see what was going on. "What are we going to do with him, sir?"

I heard Billy ask. "I'll keep him as my little servant, and watch as he kills his own subscribers, not knowing what damage he's really doing."

I waited for two minutes, listening to the discussion Billy and Anti were having. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Mark suddenly appeared next to me, pale as ever. Luke appeared next to Mark, on the brink of tears.

"What happened?!" I whisper-shouted. Mark was about to answer, when we heard Anti cry out in pain, and a CRASH! could be heard, as well.

"Are you okay?!" Billy asked. Anti cursed under his breath and replied. "I'm fine..." "No you're not, sir, you're weak. You shouldn't of used your healing powers that much."

I peeked around the corner to see Billy helping Anti off the ground. Mark grabbed me and made me turn invisible so I wouldn't get caught snooping.

"I'm not weak, dammit!" Anti shouted, pushing Billy. Billy stumbled and caught himself before he could fall.

"S-Sir, you used your healing powers t-t-to much." He repeated, his voice shaky. "I was only trying to save..."

Anti let out a sad sigh. "...Dark..." He finished. He suddenly turned angry. "I'm going to kill each and every one of those five bastards!" he growled.

Billy nodded. I looked back at Mark and Luke, who has tears running down their faces. "What's wrong?" I asked them quietly.

"Well, when we were looking around, we found Jack... and..." Luke started full-on crying, and, making unwanted noise.

We immediately shushed him. "What happened to him?" I asked, worry in my voice. "He's... alive..."

I immediately smiled. "That's great! Let's go get him!" I said, grabbing Mark. "Wait..." he sniffed, wiping away tears.

"When I showed myself to him, he just stared, confused... and he asked who I was..." I stared at him, full of fear. "We need to take him back to his base, NOW." I whispered. Everyone nodded.

"Wait, how?" Bella asked. "You, Felix, and Luke stay here, Mark and I will go get Jack." They nodded.

Mark grabbed my hand and turned invisible, causing me to do the same. We carefully walked past Anti and Billy and through an open door leading to a room.

There was a young man wearing a blue hoodie with brown and green hair sitting cross-legged in the middle of the floor.

"Jack!" Mark and I whispered simultaneously. He jumped up, startled. "Who's there?!" He asked.