Earthquake or nah?

Luke, Bella, and I are currently walking to the candy shop. The candy there is cheap, and there are other things to buy besides candy, like toys. The shelves in the shop are black and white while the walls are grey.

"That candy shop is weird." Bella says, looking up from her phone. "Why?" I ask her, my head tilting in curiosity. "Because, everything is a dismal color." Luke looks at her. "The candy isn't." We laugh at his statement and enter the store.

There are kids everywhere. With there parents, of course. We don't need an adult. We're older than all the kids here, making it kind of awkward for us.

As soon as we walk in, the cashier points at me and shouts "Hey! You're the girl who saved that mother and baby!" Everyone in the store then stares at me, some with shocked looks. "Yep," I say with a light smile. "That's me."

"Well for that heroic act, you don't have to pay for anything in this store for the rest of your life." The cashier says, returning the smile. I gasp in amazement, looking back at my friends' excited and shocked faces. "Wow, thanks!" I turn fully to Lukeyplier and BellaDiePie. "What am I going to do with this then?" I took the bill out of my pocket.

I then get an idea. I turn around and head to the cashier "This is for your generosity." I say, handing it to him. He thanks me, putting it in the register.

"So," I look at Bella and Luke, who are squirming eagerly. "Grab anything you want." They immediately start running around the store and grabbing items that they want.

I smiled and roll my eyes at their antics. I decide to walk to the back of the store and look at the things on the shelf. Bella and Luke suddenly run back to me with their hands full of junk. "Okay. We're ready."

I laugh, causing them to laugh too. I then hear someone whisper "Perfect." I look at Bella and Luke skeptically, my eyebrow raised. "Was that you?" Bella asks, the same look as I have on her face. They apparently heard it, too.

We look around to see if anyone else hard it, and it seems like no one did.

The ground suddenly starts shaking. My friends drop everything they had and don't bother to pick it up, terrified. "What's happening?!" Bella shouts, looking around at the tings falling from the shelves. Everyone apparently felt the shaking, because everyone was freaking out and tripping here and there to get out.

There was a big BAM! And there suddenly is a hole in the ceiling 5 feet away from us. There is dust everywhere, but I could faintly see the outline of a person.