Bad guys

"We gotta go get them!" I say frantically, looking back and forth between the screen and Jack, who nods. "Do you know how to use a gun, sword, or grenade?" He asks me. I slowly nod, curious as to why he asked. Jack hastily runs to a machine and presses a button. A door that I hadn't noticed before opens.

We both run through the door down a green hallway, entering a room with weapons everywhere. Guns, swords, knives, grenades, armor, and a lot of other things.

"What weapon here do you have the most experience with, or like the most?" Jack asks, glancing at me. "Knife." I say lightly, watching him grab a knife with a black handle and green blade off the wall and hand it to me. I put it in my pocket, looking at him.

"What abut you?" I ask. Green fire appeared in his hands, him grinning at my expression. "I'll be fine." The fire disappears and Jack runs out of the door. I follow him back to the control room.

We go out the iron door and run up the stairs. We emerge from the door and we are now back in the world. "Now we go to Billy's base." Jack says, looking ahead of us. "How?"

"Follow me." We take a good twenty minutes to run to an old, broken-down, wooden house. We cautiously go inside and close the door behind us. There is spider webs and a broken window and items everywhere.

"So, this is Billy's base?" I ask, looking around with a disgusted face. "The entrance, yes," Jack replies. An old flower pot falls off a table in the back of the room, making us both freeze. "Someone else is here with us..." Jack makes green fire appear in his hands, examining the room.

I take out my knife, copying him. We hear laughter, Billy's laughter. Suddenly, three people with red eyes come out from their hiding places, each of them with a dagger with a black handle and red blade in their hand, each of them also dressed in black.

"Get them!" One shouts, advancing. They charge at us and we begin to fight back. I swing my knife at one's face and make a deep gash in his cheek. He stabs at me with his dagger, but misses.

I stab him in the stomach, him dropping the dagger and collapsing with a scream of pain. I take the knife out of him, watching him write around in pain. He suddenly disintegrates into thin air. I look over at Jack, who was fighting the other two guys.

He throws fire at one and their face catches on fire, them immediately screaming and trying to put it out. They then disintegrate.

The other one, who is behind Jack, is ready to strike. I throw my knife at him and it goes through his chest, causing him to disintegrate as well. The fire in Jack's hands disappears, seeing that there was no other bad guy.

"We should go before more of them show up." He says, both of us hurrying to a trapdoor that led into the red room.