Les do dis!

I heard my phone go off. I ran to my room and picked it up. I saw that I had a message from Luke. [L = Luke, M = Me]

L: Sup?

M: MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!!

L: What?!?! By who?!?!

I took a picture of the note and sent it to Luke.

L: HOLY SHIT!!!

M: GET BELLA AND GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!!

L: OKA BE THERE IN FIVE!!!!

I put my phone in my pocket and ran outside. I saw Luke and Bella sprinting towards my house. Wow, that was fast... They ran up the steps and stopped when they reached me. They were both out of breath.

"My parents are gone!!" I shouted. I took out the note and showed it to them. They both gasped and looked at me. Bella took the note out of my hands.

"Wait..." she started. "What about Jack?..." We all exchanged nervous looks. We all started running towards Jack's base, hoping and praying that he was okay.

~Time skip Jack's Base~

I threw open the door and ran in. Luke closed the door behind us and came with. We can to the iron door and I punched in the password. I let us in and we ran in.

We ran into the control room and started calling out for Jack. After a minute or so, we heard fast footsteps rushing towards us. Jack suddenly burst out of a door and straight to us.

"Jack! My parents have been kidnapped by Anti!" I cried. Jack put his hand on my shoulder. "Look at me Trinity, we're going to get your parents back, I promise." I nodded.

He motions for us to follow him. We all ran to the weapons room. My friends's jaws immediately dropped. "What weapon do you have the most experience with?" Jack asked them.

"Gun." Luke replied. Bella looked around for a moment. "A dagger." She finally said. They both got what they said. Bella got two small daggers with green blades. Luke got a gun with green ammunition.

Jack turned to me. "You ready?" I nodded. We all ran past the control room and up the stairs. We were going to kick some serious AntiSepticAss... >:3