Aaaaaand...Fight!

We all stood there, discussing a plan. "Okay, Felix, Bella, and I will distract Anti. Mark, Luke, you both turn invisible and try to find the necklace and get it. Okay?" I asked.

Everyone nodded. Mark raised his hand. "What Mark?" "Well, I was just wondering, what if Dark decides to turn invisible? He can see us when were invisible."

"You have to be as quiet as possible. Any noise could cause a disaster." Mark sighed, nodding.

"Okay, Ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded again. We all walked out of the room and into the control room. We left and emerged through the wooden door.

"Wait! What about Jack?" Bella asked. "That fire will protect him." I said. "...Hopefully..." Mark mumbled.

We all headed to Billy's base, the place we assumed where Anti was. As we walked, I looked over at Mark and Luke. "You turn invisible a soon as we enter the wooden building, 'Kay?"

They both nodded. A few people stared at Mark and Luke. Well, I wouldn't blame them, you don't see a grown man and a fourteen-year-old kid walking around with colored mustaches and weird clothes everyday.

After a bit of walking and running, we reached Billy's base. Mark and Luke turned invisible. We all entered the house cautiously.

I opened the trap door quietly and watched Pewds go down. Bella took a deep breath, then went down as well.

I went down next. I knew Mark and Luke were coming down because the trapdoor didn't close when I went.

We slowly walked down the dark hallway. I reached the end of the hallway, and peeked my head in. No one was there.

Wait. Dark could be. "Mark, check and see if Dark's there." I whispered. I waited for a minute, then heard Mark say "Coast is clear."

We cautiously walked into the room. "Do you hear that?" Bella whispered. "What?" She put her index finger to her lips.

I listened closely. I heard voices coming from another room on the left. There was laughing. "Do you think she'll get over it?" I heard PewDarkPie say.

"Probably not. She's probably scarred for life!" Anti laughed. "Well yeah, seeing someone die will leave a mental mark."

"Yes, but seeing someone get murdered..." Dark snickered. "I killed JackSepticEye! I killed JackSepticEye!"

AntiSepticEye chanted. PewDarkPie chanted along, and Darkiplier just laughed. I shook my head, holding back tears.

Pewds looked at the floor angrily. I shook away my sorrowfulness and did a thumbs-up sign, signaling Mark and Luke to begin searching.

"So, now that Jack's dead, what are you gonna do?" Dark asked. "I dunno, take over the world, maybe. I mean, I can do anything I want with this necklace."

I perked up. Anti has the necklace! I wanted to tell Mark so badly, but that would probably get us killed.

"What about Trin?" I heard Anti laugh softly. "Well, I can do whatever I want with her, too."

Dark and PewDarkPie burst out laughing. "You're evil as fuck! She's only fourteen!" Dark laughed. I gulped. Holy shit... I think I might throw up...

"Yes, and?" Dark continued laughing. "Shit!" I heard Anti suddenly shout. "What?" PewDarkPie asked.

"Something just tried to steal my necklace..." I heard Dark growl. "...Or someone..." ...Oh no... I heard Luke scream and Dark laugh.

"Got you! you little brat!" Bella suddenly ran at Dark, Throwing a lot of water in the process. Felix and I ran after her.

Pewds was attacked by PewDarkPie, and they both were down, punching each other vigorously. Mark leaped onto Darkiplier, crushing Dark's arm.

"FUCK!!!" Dark screamed, trying to fight Mark. Anti stared at me, then smirked. "Looking for this?" He said, lifting up the Septic Eye necklace. It wasn't like it was in the picture we saw before... It was green and black...

"You can't get it back, It belongs to me now, and it makes me very powerful, I might add." he snickered.

"I'm going to get that necklace, even if I die trying..." I growled, neon-green fire appearing in my hands.

Anti laughed and black flames erupted in his hands. "Shall we fight?" I stared at him, giving him the death stare. "...Lets..."