Most intense Capture The Flag EVER!

As we started walking laps around the gym, Rin nudged me. "Who do you think it is?" I shrugged. "Well, they're closer to Anti then anyone else, it seems."

Rin giggled. "Maybe it's his imaginary girlfriend!" I smirked. "Maybe it's his boyfriend." She started laughing.

I shook my head and smiled. The teacher blew the whistle, telling us to get against the wall. "Okay, today we're playing,"

Not dodge ball. Not dodge ball. Not dodge ball... "Capture The Flag." Bella let out a sigh of relief. "Yay!"

I smiled. I looked at Rin, who was glaring at Mason, Mason glaring right back. As we were all sorted out, everyone took to the field.

All the ones went to the right side of the field, all the twos on the left. I was a one. Bella and Luke came up next to me.

"Where's Rin?" I asked them. Bella pointed to the other side. Rin was standing there, putting on a penny. Luke cursed under his breath.

"Great... and look who else is over there..." Luke stated, pointing to the all-to-familiar leather jacket and black hair of the meanest bully I've ever known.

I facepalmed. "Well this is just fantastic..." I said sarcastically. Bella sighed. Rin, after having a heated conversation with Mason, came over to us.

"Isn't this just fantastic..." She stated dully. "That's what I said..." I said, looking at Mason, who was talking with his group of douchebags.

"I wonder if I could switch sides real fast..." She started talking off the penny, but Mason snuck up behind her and grabbed her.

"Don't cheat, bitch. You're on this side." She elbowed him. "Fuck off..." He released her, glaring at her.

He stormed off, ignoring Rin's smirk. She put the penny back on. "Free passes?" Luke asked. We all nodded.

The whistle blew, and the game started. I slowly walked to the line, knowing that if I cross it, I would most likely be tackled.

I turned around and began to explain the strategy. "Remember the drill: Bella goes right, Luke goes left, I go straight. When I whistle, we all go at the same time, you two head to the safety zones, then when the time is right, you strike."

"What about you?" Bella asked, looking at the other team. "I go straight, and hope not to get caught."

Luke and Bella exchanged unsure looks, then nodded. We all took out places in the field. I stood face-to-face with Mason, who was cracking his knuckles.

"You're gonna lose, Trin, might as well just go over there and hand me the flag." I smirked. "You never know, Mason, we might just have a few tricks up our sleeves."

He stared at me quizzically. I whistled, and my friends and I all bolted towards the flag. Mason chased after me, but I ducked under the guards and slid into the flag box.

I stood up, brushing of the blades of grass. I turned around to see that Bella and Luke were behind me, Bella with the flag.

Mason glared at me. "Why the fuck did you let them in?!" He shouted at Rin, who was the front guard.

"Because they're my friends and you're not." He grabbed her and shoved her into me, making us both fall.

He stood there snickering, the people around him doing the same. I helped Rin up, both of us glaring at Mason.

Rin took off her penny and threw it at him. She grabbed the flag. "Draic, teacht agus an deis seo leis an bhfoireann eile, le do thoil..."

Suddenly, Dragon slithered out from behind Rin and took the flag in her mouth. Mason took a few steps back, frightened.

The snake then bolted towards the other side. "Get it!" Mason demanded, but lets use common sense, who would touch a snake?

Dragon reached the other side and sat in front of the front guard. She then dropped the flag at the guards feet.

The guard cautiously picked up the flag and placed it in the flag box. Everyone on our team started cheering.

Mason returned his glare to Rin, who was smirking at him, her arms crossed. "Someone's pissed." She stated.

We all laughed. Mason grabbed her by her hair. "That's cheating, bitch!" He threw her to the ground.

Dragon, out of nowhere, suddenly tripped him. She slithered over to Rin, nudging her. "Is féidir leat dul, mo milis, beidh mé ag déileáil leis an bulaí..."

The snake nodded, slithering down the stairs and vanishing. Mason jumped up, glaring at Rin once again.

"How the fuck are you able to control that thing?!" She stood up, rubbing her head. "It's a gift..."

The teacher ran over, eyes wide. "Are you all okay?! Did you see that SNAKE?!" We all nodded, Rin smiling.

"She's completely harmless, don't worry, Mr. Weaver." He stared at Rin with utter confusion. "U-Uh, w-why don't we all g-go inside?..."

"Wait," Mason asked. "Who won?" Mr. Weaver looked down the way the snake had left. "Shirts, the snake gave them a point..."

Everyone on our team cheered and high-fived. As we all went back into the school, Rin couldn't stop smiling.

"Well someone's happy!" I exclaimed, smiling as well. She nodded, looking back at Mason. "I freaking love my powers!"