AntiSeptic

Jack stars into Billy's eyes with hatred and disgust, a low growl emitting from his throat. I begin to stand, but Billy knees me in the back before I can and sends me back to the ground, groaning in pain. "Leave her alone Billy..." Jack threatens, his hands clenching into fists.

"Or else what? You can't do anything!" Billy kicks my side, laughing as he does so. I yell out in pain, forcing back tears as Jack's eyes change to a dark shade of green. Billy whistles, and the people in black start approaching us.

Two of them grab BelllaDiePie and Lukeyplier and another two drag me up off the ground and to my feet. Ten surround Jack in a circle, him looking around determinedly as the green flames start to form in Jack's hands.

The ten guys all charge at Jack at the same time, and in the blink of an eye, Jack was down for the count. He hurt most of them though. Jack struggles to break free of their grasp, grunting in effort as he glares at them. He rips one arm free and green flames immediately form in it.

Billy come up to Jack with a small black cube in his hand, sighing in annoyance. The cube seems to have red light coming from it. I suddenly get a major headache, beginning to massage my temples to try and calm the pain. I see the look of terror on Jack's face as Billy nears him with the cube. "Get that away from me!" He shouts, beginning to struggle harder.

Every step Billy took to get closer to Jack, Jack would call out in pain. "What's wrong Jack? You don't like my little friend here?" Billy says tauntingly, his mood changing. "Get it away from me! Get it away!" Jack demands once more, drenched in sweat.

"What is that?" I ask, somewhat curious. Billy turns to look at me and answer. "It's Jack's kryptonite, AntiSeptic."

Billy returns his gaze to Jack "Stop fighting and I'll put it away!" Jack continues to fight, even while in pain. "Never!" Billy walks closer and closer to Jack, the AntiSeptic in his hand, Jack's yelps now screams.

Billy is now standing over Jack, the cube held out over him. "Are you going to quit now? It looks like your in a lot of pain," Billy says, but Jack shakes his head, unable to talk from the amount of pain. "You do know that I can make you faint with this, Jack."

"Leave him alone Billy!" I yell, glare aimed at the little brat. Billy turns towards me again, the same glare aimed at me. "Oh, are you going to be a bitch now too?" Billy snaps his fingers and the guys that are holding me take out their red-bladed daggers.

Billy stares right into my eyes, an evil grin on his face. "Cut her." The people drag the daggers across my skin, cutting deep into my arms. I scream, trying to struggle, but deciding that wouldn't be a smart idea. Billy laughs. "What are you going to do now Jack! Nothing! You can't do anything to save her!"

There are now three deep cuts on each arm, and I can't help but cry. "S-Stop!..." Jack says weakly, a single tear falling from his face now, too. Billy snaps his fingers and they stop cutting me. My red blood drips from their daggers, and I watch it splash onto the floor below.

"Don't fight me Jack! It'll be the last thing you do!" Jack slowly stops struggling, figuring that someone else might get hurt if he continues. The AntiSeptic cube in Billy's hand disappears, and so does my headache. "Finally you stop fighting! I was afraid I was going to have to knock you out!"

Jack glares at Billy with dark green eyes, making Billy snicker. "Take these four to the dungeon." JackSepticEye, BellaDiePie, Lukeyplier, and I are then all dragged down a long, black hallway lit with torches to what we could only assume the dungeon.