Insert Sad Title Here...

Bella immediately started freaking out. Luke simply pointed the gun at Anti's head. "It's simple, we kill them..." I repeated those words in my head. I stared at Bella, and I suddenly saw a flash of white. (Flashback warning)

~Flashback - 1st grade~

"C'mon Trin! We're gonna be late!" Bella shouted. She took my hand and we ran to art class. We sat at our table, our crayons and paper in front of us.

"Okay kids, in this lesson, you'red all going to draw who inspires you!" Ms. Gutherie stated. Bella raised her hand. Ms. Gutherie pointed to her.

"What does "inspires" mean?" She asked. "It means you get to draw the person that has helped you through tough times." Ms. Gutherie replied.

Bella nodded. "You may begin!" We all started drawing. Bella and I grabbed green, blue, black, and white crayons. "Who are you gonna draw?" She asked.

"Jack." I replied, drawing a green circle. She gasped excitedly. "Me too!" We both laughed. We both drew our little Septic Eye Sam. We put down our crayons and looked at our creations.

Bella had a skeptical look. "Wait!" She shouted. She drew a green tail on the green eyeball. "Oh yeah..." I did the same. We both laughed.

~End of flashback~

I saw a tear run down her cheek. Anti looked at me. "Do you want me to kill them for you?" I let out a sad sigh. "How about you don't kill them at all?..." I suggested.

He sighed, then nodded. Billy walked into the room, unseen by Bella and Luke. "Lock em up." Anti commanded. Billy whistled and five dead subscribers surrounded Bella and Luke.

Luke still had the gun pointed at Anti's head. One of the dead subscribers grabbed the gun. All of them, including Billy, grabbed Luke and Bella and dragged them away.

"I'm going to go teach that Jack a lesson..." Anti walked off. I was left with my parents. I looked at my mom, who was waiting for something. My dad was also waiting for something. They both were smiling.

"Whatcha guys waitin' for?" I asked. "Listen, and you can hear him scream." My dad replied. My mother nodded. I sighed and listened.

I heard a scream, Jack's scream. I also heard laughing, AntiSepticEye's evil laughing.

Hey guys! PLEASE DON'T HATE MEH! I'm working on getting Trin and friends safe and sound, but in the meantime, there's going to be a surprise that might mess with your feels... Anyways, THANK you guys, so much for reading and if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button IN the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaaaand high-fives all around, *high-fives to sides* but thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

~TrinSepticEye