...WTF...

☡WARNING!☡ THIS CHAPTER MAY MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. (I knew I was going to write this shit at some point... -_-)

As we all stood there, chatting away happily, Bella poked me. She showed me the watch that was on her wrist.

It read 12:45. I glanced at Luke, who was yawning. "You guys tired?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Well, You three should go home, isn't there school tomorrow?" Jack said all parent-like. "Whatever, Jack."

We all headed for the door. Bella and Luke went out first. I turned back and looked at Mark and Jack.

"Oh, and no Septiplier while I'm gone, 'kay?" Jack and Mark just laughed. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

Bella and Luke stared at me. "Septiplier? Really?" Luke said, laughing a small bit. I shrugged. "You never know."

"Threesome?" Bella laughed. We all broke down laughing. "What do you call that? Markiseptipie?"

They nodded. "C'mon, let's just go home." We all walked through the green hallway and out of the wooden door.

~ Time skip 30 minutes of walking and talking ~

I quietly entered my house. I slowly snuck to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I couldn't see shit...

Better to leave the lights off... man, I need night vision... I got undressed and searched for my Markiplier pajamas.

I found them rather fast, probably because I was worried about being caught by my parents... or worse...

I quickly put them on. I went out to check on my mother and father, and my mother was awake. (My parents usually go to bed at 9)

"Trin? Why are you awake at this time?" My mom asked. "I could ask you the same question." I said, crossing my arms.

"I had to go to the bathroom, what's your excuse?" She replied, a little temper in her voice "I wanted water." I lied.

"Oh. Hey, do you remember the day before yesterday at all? I can't seem to recall anything..." I was surprised.

"You don't remember anything?" I asked cautiously. She shook her head. I tried not to sound of look surprised. "You'll probably remember sooner or later."

I hastily went to my room and closed the door behind me. She doesn't remember anything? I shook my head and got in bed.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

~ Another time skip... 2:07 A.M. ~

I jerked up, my heart beating wildly. ...Worst.Dream.EVER... I steadied my breathing and looked around.

It was once again, really, really dark. I heard a faint laugh in the corner. Fuck... I saw green glowing circles with black centers in the darkness.

"Who the fuck is there?..." I asked, ready to throw fire at a moments notice. "Just an old friend, no need to be afraid."

An evil, malicious, dark voice said. "I've been watching you, you and your family. When Jack sent your parents back home, I followed them. I've been watching them. When you came into this house about an hour ago, I was watching..."

"That's really fucking creepy, Anti..." He chuckled. "I also watched you change your clothes." My eyes went wide.

"YOU WHAT?!" I whisper-shouted, not to wake my parents up and get them hurt. Anti laughed again.

"Didn't Jack tell you what I was going to do?" He emerged from the dark corner he was in, with a wicked, perverted grin.

"G-Get the fuck away f-from me!" He just grinned wider. "But I want to have some fun." He started inching closer.

I was scared out of my mind. I wanted to run, but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed out of fear.

He got within punching range. I gathered up all my courage and swung my fist at him. My hand ended up being caught by Anti's.

I tried to free my hand, but he wouldn't let go. "Let go! LET GO!" I screamed, hoping to alert someone. Anti put his hand over my mouth.

"Shh... no need to scream now, you'll be doing plenty later." I grabbed his hand and dug my sharp fingernails into it.

He winced, but didn't let go. I tried to bite his hand, but to no avail. "Stop trying to injure me, It's not working."

His other hand found it's way to my stomach. I screamed, but it seemed that no one heard me.

He chuckled. His hand slowly went up my shirt, causing me to shiver. I felt tears stream down my eyes.

He got on top of me, holding me down. He slowly took off my shirt, causing me to scream louder.

"No one can hear you, Trin, no one can save you, either!" He dug his fingernails into my stomach. I was screaming so loud my throat was hurting.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I screamed. Why aren't my parents hearing all of this?! He grabbed something from his pocket, and I soon realized that it was a pair of handcuffs.

Anti grabbed both of my hands and cuffed them to the headboard of my bed. I struggled against the restraints.

He laughed. "I'll be right back. Oh, and don't bother trying to escape." He then walked out of my room.

I repeatedly tried to break free, but that caused my wrists to bleed. I was crying really badly. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I screamed, but to no avail.

"Jack! Mark! Felix! Someone! HELP!!!!" I heard the malicious laugh of AntiSepticEye. He walked into my room again and closed and locked the door behind him.

He took out a steak knife that I assumed he got from the kitchen. As he got closer with the knife, his evil grin got wider.

He stood over me with the knife in his hands. "Lookie what I have." He smirked. He took the knife and started cutting my pants, making big rips in them.

I tried kicking him, but it didn't work. He stopped cutting my pajama pants and took them off. He took a step back and looked me up and down.

He grinned and licked his lips. "You better let me go before Jack comes and kicks your ass!" I shouted at him. He laughed. "Jack's not coming. So you better just enjoy this while it lasts."

He jumped on top of me. "GET OFF!!!" I screamed. He just shook his head. He started unbuttoning his jeans. He grinned.

"...Oh I'm going to LOVE this..."

>.< Meeeehh... That was really weird to write... >.< Idk what is what anymore... I probaby wrote this because I was reading some Septiplier shit earlier... Man I'm fucked up in the head... >.< On the plus side, I'm over 1000 words, so... Anyways... Sorry if that was a little weird to read, at least you didn't have to write it... lucky you... Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!!! Aaaand high-fives all around! *high-fives to sides* But thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ TrinSepticEye