The Flashback that Might Change the World

I watched my parents smile. And I, too, found myself smiling. "Let's watch." My mom said, taking my hand. My family and I walked to a big room.

Three walls, the ceiling, and the floor, were steel, the fourth wall (Hehe... fourth wall...) was made of metal bars. I got closer, and saw that Jack was on the floor, in serious pain.

Standing over Jack, was Anti. Anti was holding none other than Jack's kryptonite, AntiSeptic. I suddenly got a minor headache.

I couldn't stop smiling, I just couldn't. My parents were laughing along with AntiSepticEye. "Time to sleep, Jacky." Anti dropped the small black AntiSeptic cube onto Jack.

Jack immediately stopped moving. "Is he dead?" I asked. "No, just unconscious. I don't need to kill him yet. I'll take his powers and use them for me, then I'll kill him."

I hesitated, then nodded. Anti suddenly erupted into a black fire ball. When the fire died down, Anti wasn't there. I looked around and saw no sign of Anti.

Someone suddenly grabbed me and shouted "ROAR!" I jumped and turned around, ready to punch someone in the nose. Anti was standing there, laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" He howled. I sighed ignorantly. "You're an asshole." He smiled. "I know." He smirked and was engulfed in black flames, then disappeared.

~ Time skip 1 hour of boredom

I started walking over to the cell that Luke and Bella were in. As I got closer, I heard crying.

I broke into a run. As I reached the cell, Luke stood up. "What's wrong?" I asked them. " Bella took out her phone and showed me JackSepticEye's channel.

"...Look at the subscriber number..." she sniffed. I looked at the number, and I saw a small number: 5,465,736.

"It went down... a lot..." Luke sighed, sitting back down on the dirt floor again. I sudden saw a flash of white. (Another flashback)

~ Flashback ~

"This guy is so funny!" Luke said, shoving a hand-full of popcorn in his mouth. "Yeah! I can't believe we haven't watched him before!"

Bella clicked out of the video and went to the channel's home page. We all saw the number of subscribers, 999.

"Let's subscribe! We'll be the 1,000th ones!" We all shouted happily in agreement at I clicked the red "Subscribe" button.

We reloaded the page, and checked the subscriber count again. It was now 1,000. "Yay!" We all shouted at the same time.

~ End of flashback ~

I shook my head. "That's good." I said, hesitating for a moment. "What?! Trin, you can't be serious!" Bella shouted, standing up and getting close to me.

"I'm as serious as serious can be." I assured her, turning around to walk away. "Wait!" Luke said, standing up next to Bella."

"You can't just leave! You're TrinSepticEye! You're JackSepticEye's best friend!" I laughed.

"Not anymore."

Hello all you beautiful out there! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! I know I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a long time, but I have a reason: I just got back from Pax Prime!!!!! And guess who I met? JACKSEPTICEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I freaked out when I saw him, I was like, "OHMYGODYOU'REJACKSEPTICEYEHIMYNAMEISTRINWHAT'SYOURSWAITIALREADYKNOWHAHAI'MSOFUCKINGSTUPID" That's a really legit sentence am I right? I also met Markiplier and PewDiePie, and of course, I flipped out also. And btw, when. I told Jack everyone called me TrinSepticEye he was like, "Aww! You're like my little sidekick!" :-D :-D :-D So as you can imagine, I'm really frickin happy!!!!! (Oh, and Luke and Bella went with me and Mark and Pewds were just like "AWWWWW" when they told them their names.) Anyways, THANK you guys, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaand high-fives all around! *high- fives to sides* but thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!