Say wut? O.o

Like I said in the previous chapter, it was a blood bath. Jack would seriously injure Anti, the Anti would seriously injure Jack. The were both covered in blood, cuts, burns, and bruises.

Jack got the most injuries though. After another minute of blood-spill, I walked in between them. "That's ENOUGH!" I yelled. They stared at each other with hate in their eyes, and fire in their hands.

"Move Trin, I'm going to murder this Irish bastard..." Anti snarled. "Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit!" Jack shouted. Luke and Bella had their weapons out.

"God dammit, why don't you just cage him, Anti?" I suggested. Anti looked at me for a moment. "That's a great idea... I can torture him later..." Anti whistled.

People in black, as well as Billy, came out and circled Jack. "Lock him up, do whatever you have to to cage him, just don't kill him." Anti commanded.

Billy nodded. Suddenly, Jack fell to his knees. "Tired from fighting, are we? Hm, you should be easy to imprison then!" Anti smirked. Jack looked up at him.

"I fucking hate you..." he growled. Anti laughed. "I hate you to." Billy snapped his fingers an the dead subscribers took Jack away. "What about these two?" My dad motioned towards Luke and Bella

Anti turn to him and smiled. "It's simple, we kill them."

Omg! Please don't hate me for turning one of the man characters evil! I've been planning this book out in my head, and planned for this to happen. DON'T WORRY!! I have plans for a good TrinSepticEye in the future! Anyways, THANK you guys, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button, IN the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaaand high-fives all around! *high-fives to side* but I'll see all, you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

~TrinSepticEye