SCREW YOUR WALLS!!!

My vision finally returns to a normal state, me letting out a sigh of relief. Jack helps me to my feet. "Why does Billy want you with Jack?" Bella asks, me shrugging in reply. I see Luke move his head to the side, looking behind me.

I turn around to see Jack beating the shit out of the wall behind us. "Jack, what's wrong?" I ask him, my head tilted. I thought I would lighten the mood a little by shouting "DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE?!"

Jack stops kicking the wall and laughs, looking back at me over his shoulder. "YES!! COME HELP BE KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS WALL!!" I walk up to the wall and started kicking it.

Jack continues doing the same. BellaDiePie and Lukeyplier are laughing as we kick the poor wall, and so are we.

A person in black walk in with his hands over his ears, an angry expression on his face. "Would you two shut the fuck up all ready?!" He shouts over the noise. We both stop, trying to hold in the laughs. "Finally..."

Jack and I look at each other and smiled, a plan about to unfold. We then start kicking the wall again. Bella and Luke start screaming random words to annoy the person even further.

The person in black tries to yell over all the noise, but he fails. Soon, other people in black come in and start yelling at us also. So, basically, the room was loud as fuck... aren't we all just a little ray of sunshine?