Is it suppose to do that??

Anti shot a wave of fire at me. I dodged all of them, barely saving myself from one. I made a gigantic fireball and sent it after him.

He made a wall of black fire to defend. "Weakling!" He smirked. I cursed at him in my mind.

He suddenly was pushed to the ground, unable to get up. I heard laughing, but not just any laughing, Marks' laughing.

He appeared on top of Anti, sitting on him. "This is a very uncomfortable chair." Mark laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

Bella was laughing so hard she was crying. Luke went up to Mark and asked "Can I sit?" Mark scooted over onto Anti's legs. "Sure!"

Luke jumped on AntiSepticEye, making him curse. I just stood there laughing, the fire disappearing out of my hands.

"...Get off...!" Anti wheezed. "Nah. I'm comfortable now." Mark smirked. I ran over and jumped on Anti, hitting his ribs.

"GOD DAMMIT!" He cried. We all just laughed. I looked over at Mark. "Where's your evil counterpart?"

Mark pointed over to where Dark was. Dark was laying on the ground, out cold. His arm had a bone sticking out of it, and blood was everywhere.

"Whoa..." Bella said, staring at the unconscious Darkiplier. "Darkie... Help..." Anti coughed, trying to get up, but failing.

PewDarkPie just stared. "You look very uncomfortable." he stated. "No fucking duh!" Anti hissed impatiently.

PewDarkPie made black water form in his hands. Bella, who was behind him, jumped on him, grabbing his neck.

Bella wouldn't let go, no matter how many times she was hit. "Die! Die! DIE!!" she shouted.

Bella forced PewDarkPie to the ground, making him hit his head. He was out cold. Bella stood up.

"Did I just...?" We all nodded. She started laughing. "Take that! You douche!" We all laughed.

I looked at Anti, who was pissed off. "Do you hate me?" I said, smiling. "Very much..." he grunted.

I grabbed the necklace and ripped it off of him. "No! GIVE IT BACK!" he screamed. "Why?" Mark asked.

"Because It's mine! And, you won't change it back!" I looked at Mark. He smiled. "Try it on. If it changes back to good when you wear it, then It'll work on Jack."

I stared at the necklace. "What if it doesn't work?" Mark sighed. "We'll break it if it doesn't work. So Anti can't have it."

Mark looked at Anti, who was kicking and screaming like a little kid. Mark stood up. "JUST DO IT!!!" he shouted, smiling. "MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!"

I shook my head, smiling. "Alright, alright, calm down, Shia LaBeouf." He laughed and jumped on Anti again.

I slowly put the necklace on. I held the black and red Septic Eye in my hand, hoping it would change back to green and blue.

The necklace started to glow a pink light. The light surrounded the Septic Eye until it was impossible to see.

When the light faded, The Septic Eye was no longer black and red, nor was it green and blue...

...It was pink and blue...