Who is you? (CONTEST!!)

~ A day after that badass selfie ~

I sat in my room on my bed, letting Rin mess with my hair. "You need a haircut." She stated, oberving my long, multi-colored hair.

"No I don't! I like my hair just the way it is." She smiled and nodded. "I wonder what Anti's doing right now..."

I shrugged. "Probably signing up for multiple dating websites." We both broke down laughing. "...T-That's a little t-too far..."

She stuttered, wiping away tears. "You never know." She shook her head and dragged me to my feet.

"Lets go catch the bus." I nodded. We both went to the kitchen, not bothering to eat. "I don't understand why you two don't want to eat anything."

My mother said, crossing her arms. "Well, considering all the things that have been going on lately, there's really no time for food."

Rin nodded. "Well just eat a big lunch, okay?" We both nodded and said goodbye. We headed to the bus stop and saw the bus coming down the road towards us.

"You ready for another day of school?" Rin asked excitedly. "Sure, as long as AntiSepticEye doesn't fuck everything up again."

She giggled and nodded. The bus doors opened and we both got on. Once again, it was four in a seat.

~ At school ~

I stared at the computer screen intently. I hate the Worlds' Hardest Game... I moved the little red square across the screen once more, only to be obliterated by a blue circle.

I facepalmed. "I'll pay for this computer if I can put my fist through it..." I grumbled, trying the level again. Rin laughed.

"I know right, I'm playing a different game, because screw that!" I growled at the blue circle that made my little red square die and respawn.

I looked at Rin's computer screen. She was playing a game with a little ghost with a tutu. "What game is that?"

"Haunt The House." She replied. I watched as the little ghost turned into a light hanging from the ceiling. Rin pressed the left arrow and the bulb broke, scaring the shit out of a little person.

She did this repeatedly, until the small person finally jumped out the window. We both laughed. "What the hell, dude!"

She shrugged and continued to play, laughing all the while. The bell suddenly rang. "Lunch!" My friends and I said simultaneously.

We all grabbed our bags and went out the door. As we left the computer lab, Rin and I got looks from Mason.

We both just ignored him. When we were a ways away from him, Rin sighed. "Why isn't he screwing off? I thought I made my message clear."

I shrugged. "He can still be a bitch, trust me." She sighed angrily and mumbled something incoherent.

We reached the cafeteria and got our lunch. Rin sat by me, while Luke and Bella sat across from us.

"So, what do you think we're doing for P.E.?" Bella asked, stealing a grape from Lukes' tray. I shrugged.

"Hopefully not dodge ball." I replied, taking a bite of my sandwich. Everyone nodded. "Mason throws to hard... I still have a red mark..."

Luke lifted his sleeve to reveal a small red mark on his shoulder. "Ouch..." Rin said, examining the mark.

We all finished our lunch quickly and walked to the changing room. As I got changed, I saw I had a new message on my phone.

I grabbed it and examined the message. It was from "unknown".

(M=Me U=Unknown)

U: Hello there.

M: Uh, hi?

U: How are you?

M: Uh, fine... I guess...

U: Do you know who I am?

I thought for a moment.

M: Anti?...

U: No, someone close to him.

M: PewDarkPie?

U: No, sweetie, I mean much more to AntiSepicEye than PewDarkPie, or Darkiplier.

M: Who are you?

U: You'll find out soon enough, my dear... soon enough...

I immediately put my phone away, not wanting to see any more. I finished getting dressed and walked over to my friends.

"Dude... check this out..." I showed her the messages. She gasped. "It's Anti! How the fuck did he get your number?!"

I shook my head. "They said that they were someone that Anti was close to." She thought for a moment. "Dark?"

I shook my head. "Someone closer..." We all were puzzled. The bell suddenly rang, signaling us to go to P.E.

"We'll figure it out later, okay?" I asked them. They all nodded, and we went to the gym.

Whooaaaa... mystery character... ^.^ I have a challenge for you guys... you all can try and GUESS who that mystery character is! ^.^ I'll give you one hint, Italics. Good luck! If you get it correct, I'll PM you something that you won't believe! *coughspoilerscough* :D So, get in that comment section and TYPE AWAY!!! X3 Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaaaand high-fives all around! *high-fives to sides* but THANK you guys, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ TrinSepticEye