Learning about Rin

~ In my room ~

I sat in my room on the floor, staring at the ground. "I can't believe that he did that!" I said to the floor.

Rin came and sat down next to me. "It's okay Trin, like I said before, he'll let you back in." I let out an angry sigh.

"Hey! I know what'll make you feel better!" I looked up at her. She stood up and held out her hands.

"Promise not to freak out?" I nodded. She closed her eyes "Mo chara daor nathair, a thagann le chéile ar mo chara... ach rabhadh mé leat anois, ná a dhéanamh ar a deireadh shaol..."

I thought for a moment. Wait... that's Irish... I heard a rattling sound behind me.

I turned around and saw a giant snake behind me. I jumped back and scrambled towards Rin. "It's okay, she's friendly."

She assured me. "You can summon snakes?! " I shouted, my heart beating out of my chest. She nodded and smiled.

"Well, I can't make them appear out of the ground, I can make them come to where I am, though, even if their in Texas, but that would take a while."

I stared at the snake, who was black with red stripes and red eyes and a rattlesnakes' tail. "It's okay, Dragon, she won't hurt you."

The snake looked at Rin, then at me. It slithered over to me. I froze in place as it laid it's head on my hand.

"She wants you to pet her." I looked at her. "Me? Petting a snake? Uhm, NO." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, Trin, she won't bite you." Rin looked at the snake. "Ná bite di, tá sí mo chara." The snake nodded, which was a really weird thing for it to do.

I slowly lifted my hand up and patted it's head. It hissed happily in replie. It slowly slithered up my arm and put itself around my neck.

My eyes were wide the whole time. Rin laughed. "She likes you." The snake hissed in agreement.

I was still worried that it would bite me. Rin must've seen that I was uncomfortable. "a fháil amach ar a anois, Draic."

The snake made it's way down my other arm and back onto the ground. Rin knelt down and held out her arm.

The snake slithered up her arm and placed itself around her neck. "Her name is Dragon." Rin said, petting her snake friend.

I nodded, trying to calm down. "She won't hurt any of my friends." I had a question on my mind.

"Why do you have the power to control snakes? Why not fire?" She sighed. "I honestly don't know. Maybe Anti made me that way. How?... I dunno."

I nodded, processing this in my head. She sat down next to me again. "I sense that you want to know more about me."

I nodded. "Of course I do, you're my twin." She laughed a small bit. "Well, ask away." I looked at her and sighed.

"So, when were you born?"

"I wasn't exactly BORN, I was created. That day you turned evil, Anti went and created me, so that technically makes Anti my father."

I smiled. "What has Anti taught you?"

"How to use a variety of weapons and torture devices... he's also put me in a special boot camp."

"Whoa!... what did you learn there?"

"How to be evil."

I stared at her. "Seriously? There's a boot camp for that? Do other people go there?"

"Yes. Lots. Next question?"

"Is he a good father?"

She shifted uncomfortably. "Uh... well... let's just say if you get in trouble, the consequences are SEVERE..."

"Oh... s-sorry... d-do you like him at all?"

"Well, no... Am I suppose to?..."

I shrugged. "Do you want me to shut up now?"

Rin laughed. "Nah. I'm fine." I laughed. I suddenly became serious. "I just have a sneaking suspicion that Anti has done some fucked up shit to you, am I right?"

Rin looked at the floor. "Well, yes, but-" "Ah ha! I knew it! That bastard!" She looked at me. "Uh... I-I mean... s-sorry that he did that... he's a jerk... I would hug you but there's... a giant snake on you..."

She laughed and shook her head. "It's fine, it's not your fault anyways... I'm probably going to be locked up in the dungeon again..."

I looked at her skeptically. "The dungeon?" "I go there if I've really been bad... no food, no water, and a bunch of dead subscribers with knives... the longest I've been down there is 4 months..."

"I won't let him do that. I PROMISE. No one deserves that harsh of a punishment... what did you do, anyways?"

She smirked. "I made Dragon bite him..." I gasped. "Is she poisonous?!" Rin laughed. "Yes and no. She can make it so when she bites someone, no venom will be injected into them. But if I tell her to kill, then the victim dies a slow and painful death."

I gulped. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Yeah... He almost killed her..." Rin carefully took the snake off her neck and traced a small grey mark with her finger.

"See that? That's a scar from a stab wound." I gasped. "Poor Dragon..." I stroked the snake's head.

"That must of hurt..." The snake nodded, then rattled it's tail. After a minute of silence, I said to Rin "You can probably stay here, my parents probably don't care, seeing how confused they are."

She laughed. "Don't they hate me, too?" I shook my head. "Of course not. You're me." We both laughed.

She stood up and went to go ask. I sat there, petting Dragon. I feel sorry for her... I mean, being AntiSepticEye's daughter must be... horrible...

She came skipping back in with a smile. She nodded, giving me the sense that my parents said yes.

I took out a sleeping bag from my closet and laid it out on the ground. As she watched me set up her bed, she picked up Dragon and spoke to her.

"Garda dúinn. Bí cinnte go dtagann aon olc amháin isteach agus ionsaithe dúinn. Ná ghortú tuismitheoirí Choláiste na Tríonóide, cé." Dragon nodded and slithered to the door.

She closed it with her head, then curled up in front of it. "Is she guarding?" I asked. Rin nodded.

"I should probably get her brother in here to guard also." I nodded, grabbing a pillow and placing it on the sleeping bag.

"Viper, a thagann cabhrú le do dheirfiúr chosaint chugainn ó na daoine olc. Beidh sí a insint duit a ní a ionsaí."

There was a knock on my window. I opened it wider, and in came a black snake with blue stripes, blue eyes, and a rattlesnake's tail.

"This is Viper, Dragon's brother." Rin explained. Viper looked at me. I patted his head and he hissed happily.

He slithered over to Dragon and curled up next to her. They started hissing at each other. "Dragon is explaining who to bite, who not to bite, and whether to use venom or not."

"Are they using venom?" I asked. Rin shook her head. She slipped into her sleeping bag and I got in my bed.

"No pajamas?" She asked me. "Nope, because if someone shows up, I'm not going to fight them in my pajamas."

Rin laughed. After about three minutes, she was asleep. I turned over to look at the ceiling. I sighed.

We're gonna be okay, We'll be okay...