Waking Up

I was awoken by the beeping sound of my alarm clock. I punch the snooze button and it thankfully shut up. I get up and put on a JackSepticEye shirt, a pair of jeans, and my black converse.

I grab a brush and start brushing my multi-colored hair. I finish after a few minutes and put the brush down, looking at myself in the mirror. I smile at myself, seeing my 'Perfect' self. I walk to the kitchen and my mom looks at me.

"Good morning TrinSepticEye, did you get a good sleep?" I nod, then look around. "Where's dad?" I ask. "Garage." She replies with a shrug. I eat breakfast quickly and run out to the garage.

I open the door and shout "Dad! The bus'll be here any minute! Just wanted to say bye!" He comes out from behind the car, a grease stain on his face along with a smile. "Goodbye my little one!" He says as he hugs me.

I say goodbye and run up to the bus stop, seeing the bus coming towards my stop. It stops and the door opens. I get on and sit next to Bella. She looks at me and says "Wow! Nice shirt! Is that new? I've never seen that in your closet before."

I smile, looking down at the green eyeball. "I've had is for over a month now, so you're half blind." She frowns. "No I'm not, you have so many JackSepticEye shirts that I can't tell." I nod, agreeing. "Sorry." We talk the rest of the way there.