Parents Gone Missing

As we all entered the control room, the robotic voice that I've hard before said "Welcome Jack, you have one new message." Jack looked puzzled.

He walked over to his keyboard and pressed a key. A loading screen came up on the huge screen. "What's messaging like for you?" Bella asked.

"It's like Skype. You can see them, hear them, and talk to them." Jack replied. The loading screen disappeared and we saw Jack's evil counterpart, AntiSepticEye.

We all jumped back, startled. He laughed. "Hello Jack." He said Jack's name with disgust and hatred. He was standing in the black room with his arms crossed."Long time no see, Anti." Jack replied. "It has come to my understanding that you have a new sidekick..." Anti said, looking at me.

Jack nodded. "Yep, and she can kick your ass just as much a I can!" Anti laughed. "So she's worthless? Come on, Jack, I thought you were better than this! She doesn't even have powers!"

Jack smirked. "You're wrong about that." Jack looked at me, and neon green fire erupted in my hands. AntiSepticEye looked surprised. He cursed under his breath

"So that's how you escaped from my servant... you gave her Septic powers..." He looked at Bella and Luke. "What are those two useful for?" He scoffed. "They're my best friends." I answered.

Anti laughed. "So they're basically worthless! That's alright though, I only need you two, I'll kill them later!" I felt my eyes turned blue. "You will not touch them, Anti, or I will come and gouge out your eyeballs, then rip out your heart and feed it to Sam!" I shouted.

Jack looked at me, surprised. Anti simply laughed. "Come at me, little girl! You would be dead before you even got here!" I stared into his devilish eyes with hatred. The fire in my hands slowly grew.

Jack came over and stood in front of me. "Calm down Trin, just take deep breaths..." I did as Jack said, ignoring the malicious laugh of AntiSepticEye in the background.

My eyes turned back to hazel. Jack moved out of the way so I could see Anti again."You would make a great general in my army, TrinSepticEye, all you have to do is unsubscribe from this... mistake... here..." he motioned towards Jack. "And you could be where you belong."

"Thanks for the offer, but I think she'll pass." Jack said angrily and he pressed a button on his keyboard. The screen went black. Jack let out a sigh of relieve.

"So what do we do now?" Bella asked. "You three go home." He replied. We all denied his request, but he said if we didn't he'd let Sam out, so... :/ We were teleported home.

I was in my room again. I sighed and went out to the kitchen. My parents weren't there, so I checked the living room. They weren't there either. I became concerned and checked the rest of the house. They were nowhere to be found.

Maybe they're outside... I thought. Went out to the backyard and they weren't there, I checked the garage, not there either. I went back inside and let out a frustrated sigh.

I saw a piece of paper on the kitchen table that I didn't see before. I picked it up and read it. "Guess who I took? ~Anti" It read. I dropped the paper and started freaking out. My parents were kidnapped.

Aw shit! Cliffhanger! Well, kinda a cliffhanger... :/ meh, anyways, I'm coming back from Tennessee, I'll be in a hotel when you see this, so... anyways, THANK you, so much for reading this chapter ad if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button IN the face, LIKE A BOSS!! Aaaand high-fives all around *high fives to side* but I'll see you, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

~TrinSepticEye