...Is That...?!

I was awaken by Bella shaking me. "Trin! Trin get up! We saw someone!" I shot up, reaching in a bag for the knives. I grabbed them and gave one to Bella, and one to Luke.

They grabbed the bags and put them on. Neon green fire appeared in my hands and I led the way into the red room. As we walked down the hallway, we saw that the red room was no longer red, it was black. This is good! We'll blend in perfectly!

I put my hood on and they did the same. The bags were black also, so they would be fine. I made the fire vanish as I heard the faint sound of talking.

I looked back at Bella and Luke, who had scared looks on their faces. I put my index finger to my lips, signaling them to be quiet. They nodded. As we got closer, I could hear the words clearly.

"I-I'm sorry I f-failed you, sir..." I heard Billy say. Wait... Billy's dead... O.o "You had them! All four of them! You didn't need those other two, but JackSepticEye and that girl..." another voice shouted.

"I-I'm sorry--" "Silence! I'm giving you one more chance, you pathetic piece of garbage! Get the Jack an the girl, and I'll spare your life!" I heard a BANG! And heard fast footsteps coming towards us.

We all, ducked out of the was as Billy ran down the hall and up to the surface. I mouthed the words "Stay here" to Bella and Luke. I army-crawled to the entrance, and I saw someone that I thought I would never see...