JackSepticHero

As the dust clears, I see something I don't believe. I see that douchebag from Happy Wheels! BILLY!!!! "Hello there TrinSepticEye, Lukeyplier, and BellaDiePie. Do you know who I am?" He says in that annoying high-pitched voice of his, a malevolent grin on his face.

"SCREW YOU BILLY!!" My friends and I shout at the same time, glaring. He grabs Bella by the neck and a red ball forms around her. The ball shrinks in Billy's hand and he crushes it, brushing the red dust off his hands.

"Bella!" Luke shouts, taking a determined step forwards. Billy then grabs Luke by the neck and does he same to him to him.

I back up, finding myself with my back against a wall. "Now its your turn!" Billy laughs in that REALLY ANNOYING high pitched voice and slowly starts walking towards me, his hand outstretched. "Billy!" I hear someone shout. Billy stop and looks around, confused.

The wall beside me suddenly bursts and dust covers another person's features. "Stay behind me." They say. Wait... that Irish accent sounds familiar... Jack??!! The dust clears, and sure enough, JackSepticEye was there.

"You..." Billy says angrily, his hands clenching into fists. "Yes, and I have three words for you," Red electricity appears in Billy's hands. "SCREW YOU BILLY!!!" Green fire shoots out of Jack's hands into Billy.

Billy goes flying backwards and crashes into the wall, his head bleeding from the impact. The fire in Jack's hands disappears and he looks at me. "Run!" He yells, taking my hand and bolting out of the hole in the wall.

We are a good ten blocks away from the store before we finally stopped running. I look at Jack, who is as out of breath as I am. My breathing steadies slowly, and I finally get to say "...You're JackSepticEye..." He looks at me and smiles. "You just noticed that?"

He looks back in the direction of the store, then back at me. "You okay?" I nod, still staring at him in disbelief. "Good. That little shit is going to kill all my subscribers..." I gasp, my eyes widening. "Are you serious?!" He nods, his look stern. "Why don't you just kick his ass?" I asks him.

Jack sighs. "It's not that easy anymore. Sure, I kill him all the time in Happy Wheels, but I had no idea that he had powers. Now that he's come to life, I've seen that he's pretty powerful."

"How did he come to life?" I ask. He shrugs, kicking a rock on the pavement. "I don't know, but I do know that I can kill him, and I also know that he can heal himself, so we should get moving,"

Jack starts walking and I decide to follow. Then I remember Bella and Luke. "Wait!" I shout, stopping in my tracks. Jack jumps and whirls around, glaring at me in an annoyed manner. "Jesus Christ! Don't scare me like that!"

"Billy killed Bella and Luke!" "He didn't kill them, he just abducted them." I frown. "Is that suppose to make me feel better?" Jack laughs awkwardly.

"Sorry..." he says softly, looking down at the ground. "Lets just keep going." I sigh, nodding. Jack takes the lead and we walk for quite some time before Jack stops and says "Here we are." I look at the broken, green, wooden door on the ground curiously.

"Are you serious Jack..." I say, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Hey, don't judge. This is just the entrance." Jack replies with a grin. He opens the door and reveals the green stairs leading downward.

Jack goes in, so I follow, closing the door behind us.