"Fire!" Run!!!

We get off the school bus and head into the gym. We walk through the door and see Mason and his friends bullying Luke. As we walk closer, we hear their conversation, my temper rising as I listen. They were arguing about Jack.

"JackSepticEye is a fucking mistake!" Mason snarls. "No he's not! He's the best YouTuber ever!" Luke replies angrily. I walk up to Mason, my arms crossed. "Go away, no one likes a bully." Mason growls, glaring at me, the look in his eyes telling me that he wants to hit me. "You four are mistakes..."

His friends and him walk away after one last glare. I sit next to a stressed Lukeyplier. Bella sits on the other side of him. "He said that Sean's a mistake..." Luke sighs, looking up at me. "Well Lukeyplier, we can't change who he is: Billy's best friend." I say, patting his back. Luke smiles and Bella laughs. I see Mason give us the evil eye, but I just shrug it off.

The bell rings and we go to class. We walk in and our teacher greets us. We sit down and, to our disappointment, our first class starts.

* * *

We're in our third class, and only ten more minutes until our first break. All of a sudden, there is a very loud bell, also known as the fire alarm. "Fire! Everyone evacuate in an orderly fasion!" The teacher shouts. We all run out of the classroom, ignoring her instructions completely.

There are students and teachers running downstairs to the exit, Bella, Luke, and I doing the same. We successfully make it out of the school and to the teacher's parking lot. We run to the fence and put our faces up against it for protection.

"This isn't real, right?" Bella asks me in a worried tone. I shake my head. "There would be smoke and everyone would have their phones out dialing 911," I look around. "And the teachers wouldn't have papers that say that this isn't real." Bella nods, pretending to hug the fence and making me laugh.

* * *

We wait for almost the whole school day to get back in. The teacher in charge of letting everyone back in forgot the keys inside the school, and all the doors lock on the outside after being closed, so lucky us.

We had half a period left so our principal let everyone have free time. Bella, Luke, and I sat and talked about Jack, because that's all we ever do when we have free time. So THAT day was pretty eventful, if I do say so myself!