Introducing... MARK AND FELIX!!

We all stood in Jack's base, the green fire disappearing around us. "How the FUCK did you do that?!" Bella shouted at Jack, scaring him.

"Do what?" Jack asked. "Escape!" I cut in. "Oh, well, I had to burn the lock, but the lock was made of AntiSeptic, So this happened."

He held out his hands, showing us. They were burnt and blood was dripping from them. Jack started healing himself.

We all stood there watching the light show. When he was done, his hands were scarred badly. "Will that go away?" Luke asked.

Jack shook his head. "Nope. Never." I heard running coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Markiplier and PewDiePie running towards us.

"Jack! What the fuck did you do?!" Mark shouted, running up to him. "Rescue mission" Jack replied.

"Uh, no..." Luke said, pointing to Jack's hands. Felix looked at them, and then said. "You're really fucking stupid."

Jack laughed and nodded. "I know." Mark glanced at me. "So this is your sidekick?" I nodded.

Mark stared at me and stated "So, I was told that you're a badass." I laughed and nodded, making neon green fire appear in my hands.

Mark jumped back to avoid being burnt. "Cool!" Felix smiled. "Oh, and these are her friends, Lukeyplier and BellaDiePie."

"Awwwww!!!!" Mark and Felix said in unison. Luke ran up to Mark and hugged him. Mark laughed and hugged back.

Bella gave Pewds a brofist. Jack and I just stood there smiling. After the reunion was over, Pewds said "So, I guess we should show off our powers now, since you three already know Jack's powers."

Mark laughed and nodded. "Yeah, but you're first." Felix nodded and held out his hands. A blue substance formed in his hands.

I soon saw that it was water. "You have water powers?" Bella said in awe. "Yep." Everyone soon fixed their gaze on Markiplier.

"I'm not that interesting," He said. "But whatever." Pink, blinding light formed around Mark, making it impossible for us to see him.

The light died down, and we saw none other than Wilfred Warfstache. We all broke down laughing. "Yeah yeah... hilarious..." Mark sighed.

"But there's a plus side to having a pink mustache." We all watched Mark, waiting for something amazing.

Mark suddenly vanished. We all looked around, but couldn't find him. Jack suddenly said "Okay Markimoo, you can reappear now."

Mark appeared, but standing right in front of Jack. Jack screamed and fell over. We all started laughing again.

"Sorry Jacky, couldn't help myself." Mark picked Jack up with one finger. We all stared at Mark in astonishment.

Jack was suspended in midair. "Uhm... Mark?" Mark smiled and looked at Jack. "Put me down?" Mark smirked. "If you insist!"

Mark dropped Jack, and he landed on his back. We couldn't stop laughing. Jack was laughing too, even though he was on the ground.

I helped him up. "Sorry Jack." Mark said sheepishly. "Yeah, whatever, Mister Disappearing Strong Douche."

Mark laughed. The same pink light surrounded Mark, and when it disappeared, Mark was Mark Edward Fischbach again.

"Okay, now that that's over, what do we do?" Luke asked. "Well, I was thinking that you two, since you're the odd ones out, would like some powers as well."

Luke and Bella started jumping up and down. "YES YES YES!!!" they both said in unison. "Okay! Mark, Felix, you know what to do."

Yay!!!!! Powers for everyone!! I have a little surprise for you all, and I know that two of you know what it is because I had to ask you for a name... Anyways, THANK you guys, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaand high-fives all around! *high- fives to sides* but thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!