BOOPER DOOPER!!!

We got there in only five minutes. We bolted down the stairs and Bella punched in the password to the iron door.

As we entered, we saw the three YouTubers sitting in chairs in the middle of the room. When they saw us enter, they immediately shot up and ran over to us.

"Holy shit! What happened?!" Mark took her from my arms and placed her in a chair. Jack grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

"What the hell were you thinking, bringing her here again?!" I pushed him back. "She needs help! And I'm pretty damn sure that her father wasn't gonna give her any!"

Rin suddenly screamed in pain. She fell off the chair and onto the ground. I sprinted to her, kneeling by her side.

"Oh God... Rin... what do I do?!..." I cried, tears welling up in my eyes. She let out another cry of pain and turned on her side, crying in the process.

"...P-Pill... P-Pill..." she stuttered, shutting her eyes tight. I remembered what Anti had said about Rin. She can't live without a special pill...

"Pill? What pill?" Felix asked, perplexed. "She needs a special pill to live..." I replied, glancing at Jack.

"Where do we get it?" he asked cautiously. "...Anti..." Mark let out an angry sigh. Jack clenched his fists, eyes turning green.

"We'll go get the pill..." Jack muttered, glaring at me. "...But I'm pissed..." I looked away from his glare, a stray tear rolling down my face.

Jack and Felix stormed out of the base. Mark knelt by me. "Don't worry, Trin," He wiped away the tear.

"Don't let what Jack says go to your head, he didn't mean it." He stood up and smiled. As he walked out of the door, I could hear him say "Take care of Rin."

I sat there with my friends and my twin, who was still in serious pain. I knelt closer to her. "Is there anything I can do? Can I get you anything? I don't know what to do..."

She opened her eyes, which were tear-filled. "...I n-need my p-pill..." She stuttered, still clutching her chest.

"I know, Jack and the others are going to get you one... hopefully..." She just shut here eyes again.

Bella knelt beside me, looking at Rin with tears in here eyes. "They'll be back soon, Rin, trust me..."

Rin responded by letting out a cry of pain. I felt guilty... Guilty that I couldn't help my suffering twin...

~ Time skip: an hour later ~

The iron door burst open, and in ran Mark, Jack, and Felix. Mark slammed the door shut behind him. I helped Rin sit up.

Jack went over to her and handed her the same pill Anti had used to kill him. She grabbed it out of his hands and immediately swallowed it.

She let out a sigh of relief and started to relax. Mark, who had his back up against the iron door, smiled.

"Glad that you're okay, except there's one problem-" There was a loud pounding sound on the door.

"Your father's mad at us." The pounding sound could be heard again, louder this time. "Is that him?" Rin asked, hiding behind me.

Jack nodded, getting in a fighting stance. Mark suddenly screamed and jerked away from the door.

It burst open, AntiSepticEye standing there in its place. Rin tried to hide herself behind me. Anti was angry. "Why did you get something that could SAVE the thing you HATE?"

Anti asked Jack. "Rin is Trin's friend..." Anti chuckled. "You kicked Trin out of your base because she brought Rin to you."

He stated dryly. Jack just growled. "We just needed the pill, okay? You can leave now..." Anti got closer to Jack, making the green in Jack's eyes grow darker.