^.^ Happy Fun Times ^.^

~ After school ~

"That was awesome!" Rin stated excitedly, running into my room. I laughed and nodded. "How come you're so good at math? You said you've never been to school before."

Rin gave me a small smile. "Uh... I lied... I've been to school before..." My expression changed to angry.

"You're a liar." Rin laughed. "Not all the time, Trin, calm down." I sighed and shook my head.

"well you get to go to school tomorrow, lucky you..." She smiled. "Yeah! I'm surprised that they'll let me go another day! I mean I DID bring two snakes into the school."

I laughed. "Yeah, but you used those snakes to take out the biggest bully in school. Even the TEACHERS were clapping for you!"

She sighed and sat on the floor. Her expression changed to sad. "What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting next to her.

"I'm just worried..." I tilted my head. "About what?" She sighed and looked at me. "I'm worried that something bad will happen tomorrow..."

"Like what?" She was about to answer, but she closed her mouth. "Answer me please." She sighed. "AntiSepticEye..."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, Rin! Cheer up! He's not gonna come to the school!" I stood up.

"I know what will make you feel better." She looked up at me, waiting. I crossed my eyes. "I'm AntiSepticEye and I'm a big asshole!" I said, imitating Anti's voice but making it sillier. Rin started laughing. She stood up and crossed her eyes as well.

"I use to suck Darkiplier's dick, but he's dead now..." We both laughed. "I kidnapped my other counterpart, but him and his friends kicked my ass..."

We couldn't stop laughing. I uncrossed my eyes, as did she. She collapsed to the floor, laughing so hard she was having trouble breathing.

I did the same. After we stopped laughing, she said "Wow, that was pretty accurate..." We started laughing all over again.

I did another silly imitation of Anti. "I make out with myself because I'm lonely!" Rin couldn't stop laughing.

"S-Stop! I can't BREATHE!" She cried, happy tears falling from her eyes. I laughed along with her.

She sat up, wiping the tears from here eyes and trying to calm down. "Okay, you can stop now."

I smiled. "Okay... hey! We should do those imitations in front of Anti!" She shook her head and smiled. "You'd be dead within seconds."

I smiled then said "I know, I was kidding." She took a deep breath, calming herself down. "So now what?" she asked.

I shrugged. "We can go to Jack's base... wait..." I sighed sadly, remembering the fight Jack and I had.

"Just don't think about that right now, okay?" Rin said. I nodded, holding back tears. "Let's play with my pet snakes!" she said excitedly.

I nodded. "I'll make other snakes come, too. Viper and Dragon have friends that they want you to meet." I nodded again.

"Nathracha, nathracha, teacht liom ... Le chéile beidh muid a dhéanamh ar stair ..."