Caged

We are all dragged to a small cell with nothing in it. The first person in black throws Bella into the tiny cell, then Luke, then me. They close and lock the cell door behind them and leave.

"What about Jack?" Bella whispers to me, looking in the direction they went in curiously. Five other people then appear, dragging a weak Jack to another cell across from us. They throw him in, and a cracking sound could be heard, Jack yelping in pain. They close and lock that door, but with an extra lock.

All the people in black leave, and we see that our cell was made out of dirt. Literally, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, and there was nothing in it besides us. Jack's cell, however, is different.

It has a steel floor and ceiling, and the walls are steel, too, and there is nothing in it. Jack sits up, cradling his left arm, and looking at it with a wince. "You okay Jack?" I ask him, looking at the swollen arm. "My arm's broken..." He replies, glancing at me.

A bright green light comes from his other hand, and he gently places it over the broken part of his arm. The light show goes on for about a minute, then the light vanishes. Jack moves his arm around to test it, then lets it fall to his side.

"What did you just do?" Bella asks, looking dumbfounded. "I healed myself." Jack says with a casual shrug. "You can heal?" Jack nods. "Yes, but right now that's not important. What's important is that we get out of here."