Saving the Subscribers

We burst out of the cell and started kicking everyone's ass. I know it hard for Jack to kill his already-dead subscribers, but he told be that if we did, they would become normal again.

Jack took on Billy while I got to fight the people in black. There were five surrounding me in a circle. I made the neon green fire appear in my hands and I spun in a circle.

The people around me burst into flames. I watched them all disintegrate into a million tiny pieces. I knew that they'd all be back to their normal self again, but it still hurt to kill.

I turned to see Jack and Billy at each others throats. Jack would throw fire and Billy wold dodge, Billy would throw lightning and Jack would dodge. They were both pretty messed up though, cuts and burns and blood everywhere.

I was behind Billy, so I thought I would help Jack. I threw a gigantic fireball at Billy and it hit his back. He crumpled to the ground, screaming in pain.

Jack looked at me, injured, green fire in his hands, and an amazed expression. The fire in my hands disappeared. Jack walked up to Billy and put his foot on Billy's stomach, pinning him down.

"Any last words Billy?" Jack asked, putting the fire close to Billy's face. "... Yes... AntiSepicEye..." he mumbled. Jack shoved the fire in Billy's face and watched him squirm, trying to escape.

Jack's eyes were green, and as he held the fire to Billy's face, killing him, he smirked. Billy slowly stopped squirming, showing us that he was dead.

The fire in Jack's hand disappeared and he walked over to me. "It's over..." he sighed. Bella and Luke came over to me and stood by me.

"What now?" Bella asked. "We set everyone free." Jack smiled. He walked over to a lever that he had been staring at for quite some time and pulled it.

The wall with the window slowly opened, and we saw the outside, along with all the subscribers. They all stared at us, and were in complete shock. Someone broke the silence by shouting "IT'S JACKSEPTICEYE!!" About ten thousand subscribers ran to Jack, smiling and laughing.

There were many "thank you"s said an much love being spread. After about five minutes of friendship, Jack finally said "Alright everyone, that's enough! You all have to follow me, because I'm going to take you all home."

Everyone nodded and Jack started walking. Everyone started pushing and shoving to get beside Jack. I was upfront with Jack, Bella, And Luke. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked Jack.

"To my base." He replied. I nodded. We all left the base of the now dead Billy, and headed to Jack's Septic Base. Well... THAT was awesome! :D