Road Trip!

~This is after school~

I sat at my desk, at my computer. I was drawing a Septic Eye Sam. Bella, Luke, and I were going to go back to Billy's old base and see what we could take. I was waiting for them to get here.

When Jack and I went to Billy's base, it took an hour. Since we're at my house and we would have to get past the reconstruction on the candy store, it should take about two and a half.

We also had two bags that we're gonna take with us. One full of food, water, a flashlight, medical stuff, and two knives just in case. The other bag was going to be used for packing the stuff we find.

I saved the drawing on my computer and took out my phone. I was going to message Bella to see where they were. [B = Bella, M = Me]

M: Where r u guys?

B: Walking to your house

M: How close r u?

B: I can see your house

M: Kk, hurry up, I'll meet you guys in my yard

B: Mk, c u soon!

M: Bye!

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room. My mom ad dad were watching TV. "Hey mom, hey dad, Bella, Luke, and I are going to hang out." I lied. "Okay. Have fun honey!" My mom waved.

My dad was to involved into the TV show and just waved. I left through the front door and saw them running up the steps onto the yard. They were dressed in all black, as was I. "You ready?" Luke asked, waving the empty bag around. I nodded. I turned to Bella, who had the other bag.

"You got everything?" She nodded and opened the bag. I saw that there was everything we needed, including the two knives. I nodded and she closed the bag.

"You got your phones?" I asked. They both nodded. I walked down the stairs and they followed. We all started walking down the street, the sun setting in the distance.