Well THAT Was Weird... (+ A/N)

I flopped down on my bed, groaning. "School sucks." I stated, talking into my pillow. I heard Rin snicker.

"But when you win, it's not so bad." I sat up, seeing her with a huge grin on her face.

"You're weird." I said, smiling. She did a thumbs-up sign. "I know, isn't it great!" I laughed and slid off my bed.

"Soo... what do you wanna do?" She asked, looking around my room. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I took it out and saw that I had a phone call... from "unknown"... I cautiously answered it. "H-Hello?" I shakily asked. There was a girly giggle.

"Hello, my dear..." I put the call on speaker so Rin could hear. "Are you the one who was messaging me before?"

I asked. There was another giggle. "Yes..." Rin perked up. "Who the hell are you?" I stared at her, giving her a "don't-be-rude" look.

She shrugged. "My name isn't important, not right now anyways." Rin and I exchanged curious glances. "Are you a girl?"

"Yes." I sighed staring at Rin again. After a minute of silence, The girl giggled again. "Are you two still trying to figure out what I meant in the messages I sent you?"

"Yeah." Rin and I said at the same time. "Well, I'm afraid I cannot tell you what they mean, for that will come at a later time..."

"What are your names?" Rin and I exchanged looks. Rin mouthed "Should we answer?" I shrugged, then nodded.

"I'm Trin." I replied, looking at Rin. "And I'm Rin." When Rin said that, the girl gasped. "R-Rin...?"

Her voice was shaky. Rin was confused. "Yeah... h-has Anti told you about me?..." No answer, only crying.

We both were confused. "A-Are you okay, Miss?" No answer, only more crying. There was a sudden cry. "YOU LIED TO ME!!"

The call ended. Rin and I stood there, eyes wide. "What the fuck just happened?" Rin asked, staring at the phone in my hand.

I didn't reply. I turned my phone off, not wanting another call or message. "Should we see Jack?..." Rin nodded.

We headed to Jack's base, telling my parents everything first. "What was her problem?" Rin asked as we walked down the street.

I shrugged. "I dunno..."

Hey guys! SHORTEST.CHAPTER.EVER. I can't make it very long because I'll ruin the sequel... yes, you heard me correctly, SEQUEL. I think I'm gonna end the book the next chapter. (Don't worry tho, It'll be a ginormous chapter.) I'm going to be writing the sequel with another writer, , she's a really great writer, so go check her out. I'm just gonna say this now, THANK YOU FOR 5.9K READS!!! Holy balls, guys! That's A LOT of people! Aaaand, there's even people reading this in IRELAND!!!!!!! I saw that on the demographics of the story and I was like "JACK COULD BE READING THIS!!!!!" (Even though he probably won't, but you gotta have faith!) Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS, so much for reading this chapter (and 5.9K reads) and if you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! Aaaand high-fives all around! *high-fives to sides* but thank you guys, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!